Stv Debate - Page 10 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As an aside, I see on the 10pm news that Nigel Farage's semi permanent hair rinse has washed out since last week......

Still not seen debate mentioned on BBC1 news at 10 although I did change chanels for 30-60 secs.

Still not seen debate mentioned on BBC1 news at 10 although I did change chanels for 30-60 secs.

10.25pm - getting mentioned just before the "funny bits" and the weather.

Or do they now count that as the "funny bits" in national news ?

Good to see Reporting Scotland Anything but the SNP tonight leading with Cameron's 10 minute stopover for breakfast in Edinburgh - no sign of debate yet.

It was Scottish Widows he visited again today. Must have a mate there because that's where he was just before the referendum too.

It was Scottish Widows he visited again today. Must have a mate there because that's where he was just before the referendum too.

I'll bet he's got a fair few chums there all on a promise of an honour or 2 in the new year - hope someone pished on his black pudding

Eating a haggis in a big company HQ, is that it?

Watched Sturgeon's closing speech on YouTube. Is it just me or was Murphy's body language showing he was desperate to be the arsehole for what he is in an attempt to shout her down?

Ironic after he told off Ruth Davidson for talking over him earlier.

Dreadful debate. Willie Rennie was simply embarrassing. He should have been pulled up more for being jointly responsible for the benefit sanctions regime - but at the end of the day he was a nonentity on a sinking ship. Murphy is just beyond belief.

Ruth Davidson should sack the stylist. Disnae huv the legs for a skirt. Should stick to the dungarees.

Yawn...well, at least you didn't say she just needed a real man to sort her out.