Stv Debate - Page 13 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here.

That's clearly two completely different women - just like 'Suzanne' a couple of months ago.

Does going on twitter and fighting the good fight against Blair MacDougall make people lose their eyesight?

:blink: :blink:

If it's not the same woman, they're pretty damn similar....

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's clearly two completely different women - just like 'Suzanne' a couple of months ago.

Does going on twitter and fighting the good fight against Blair MacDougall make people lose their eyesight?

:ok:

She's not a Labour campaigner.

But she was pictured holding a Labour placard, and she did then pretend to be 'undecided'....presumably for the benefit of the TV audience.

Can we agree on that ?

If so, and she 'agreed with Jim', I genuinely feel sorry for the young lady. I hope she seeks urgent help.

She says she's still undecided. She panicked because the camera was on her and the audience were waiting on an answer so she agreed with the last person who spoke.

Completely agree here - it's clearly not the same person. A point though regarding Suzanne, the nurse who is also an actress.

Wings was completely spot on with that but made the mistake of getting the wrong actress, who would have needed serious make up to pass for the nurse in the leaflet.

A couple of days later he got it right when he got the correct details for her other job as an actress and also that she seemed to be "friendly" with one of Richard Simpson's aids.

Of course by that stage the story had been rubbished and was whatever is the internet equivalent of chip papers.

Some folk are paranoid beyond belief.

Just had look at that poor lassies timeline and she's been hammered with unjustified abuse.

The idiots that been hammering her with abuse, just like the referendum, are a major flaw in the Yes campaign. Just plays into the cybernat hyperbole that the media will lap up.

Well played lads.

P.S - Go to specsavers

Some folk are paranoid beyond belief.

Just had look at that poor lassies timeline and she's been hammered with unjustified abuse.

The idiots that been hammering her with abuse, just like the referendum, are a major flaw in the Yes campaign. Just plays into the cybernat hyperbole that the media will lap up.

Well played lads.

P.S - Go to specsavers

I am 100% convinced the vast majority of cybernats are not even 'nats'

No, it's not the same girl.

Apologies Scunnered - I hadn't read anything about this story, other than what was mentioned on here (note to self: never take the TAMB without a LARGE dose of salt!).

I had thought that it was true that she was the same lassie who had apparently been campaigning for Labour - and you were defending her by saying "she's just a wee lassie", as in she wouldn't know any better.

Only just had a look at Twitter and seen the responses from the lassie herself. I now realise that you were saying "she's just a wee lassie" - as in, it's not the same person at all!

My apologies - not for the 1st time, I got the wrong end of the stick!

Apologies Scunnered - I hadn't read anything about this story, other than what was mentioned on here (note to self: never take the TAMB without a LARGE dose of salt!).

I had thought that it was true that she was the same lassie who had apparently been campaigning for Labour - and you were defending her by saying "she's just a wee lassie", as in she wouldn't know any better.

Only just had a look at Twitter and seen the responses from the lassie herself. I now realise that you were saying "she's just a wee lassie" - as in, it's not the same person at all!

My apologies - not for the 1st time, I got the wrong end of the stick!

You've absolutely nothing to apologise for my friend :ok: