Scotland V Northern Ireland Match Thread - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland V Northern Ireland Match Thread

JagDude

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

S Fletcher has shown why he shouldn't be playing. Missed some good chances and just doesn't look confident at all.

I'd say he looks pretty confident in general and rarely has a bad game but he just seems to have some psychological barrier when he is in front of goal.

If he doesn't score tonight then i'd play him against Gibraltar. He really needs a goal

I'd say he looks pretty confident in general and rarely has a bad game but he just seems to have some psychological barrier when he is in front of goal.

If he doesn't score tonight then i'd play him against Gibraltar. He really needs a goal

His job is to score goals. If he's confident heading the ball on to nobody doesn't matter. We can't afford to gamble on offer form players and need a striker that can actually score.

Guest faircity

Absolutely no drive coming out of the middle of the park, i know its a friendly but for sake, totally uninspiring stuff.

McArthur seems pretty keen on playing lazy passes straight to the opposition.