Scotland Players In Action - Page 121 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naismith needs to move in this window

with the new Everton signing he'll play even less

As posted elsewhere he's got 3 years left on his contract so highly unlikely he'll move for the foreseeable.

Needs to knuckle down and make sure that when he does get game time he makes the most of it.

Only started watching second half and Martin looks quite sharp when i usually think that he looks sluggish and as if he cant be arsed

He is a good player for Derby, scores lots of good goals, good movement etc, I do think many on here have written him off to soon.

He is a good player for Derby, scores lots of good goals, good movement etc, I do think many on here have written him off to soon.

Obviously WGS sees something in him, which is the main thing. Can't say I see it too but there's only way Martin can prove us doubters wrong - start scoring goals for Scotland!

Watched most of the game - the Scottish players for Derby have been ok. Think Cooper of Leeds has played well too

Cracking goal for the winner, only watched the second half and it was a good game. Can't see Derby's manager lasting much longer if the results don't improve.

Hutton Starts for Villa, Fletcher on the bench for Sunderland.

Ritchie, McArthur, Adam, D. Fletcher, Morrison all start for their teams in the EPL.

Anya on the bench V City.