Jeremy Clarkson - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MacTaz yet again showing his appreciation of violence, while also displaying his homophobia.

A truly disgusting individual.

Ermmmmm where exactly does the homophobia bit fit in here ? I would appreciate if you could demonstrate where I have referred to ANYONE's sexual leanings .

No.

In Cannon Fodder land.

Is that what we're calling GLASGOW now ? Anymore for the outrage :yikes3: bus ? All aboard ........ !!

Hahahahaha since when did mincing equate to being gay ?? Any excuse to have a pop eh Pondlife ?

You can call me names if you like, it doesn't make you any less of a cretin though.

Since when did producers cook ? I' ve seen a poor Gunner skelped by his Section Commander because he hadn't made me an brew while I was fixing their gun ... he didn't bleat about it . Felt sorry for the poor guy as I hadn't actually asked for a brew . I rather suspect there was more to it than that , I doubt even Clarkson loses his rag that easily so I reckon there was more to it than that, it s just that oor wee Ossian isn't saying anything that might later harm his case in court. And WTF are\"bants" ? Have you been hanging about with Marines or yon mincing RAF regt types ? Handbags at dawn ... jog on !

Did you step in to help the soldier who was assaulted ?What complaint did you make to your own superior about the conduct of the nco or officer that made the unprovoked assault ?

Hhahaha You have no idea how ridiculous that question would sound not just to me but the guy who got skelped ! You see the difference between us and the BBC types is we don't go crying to mummy at every opportunity. I did in fact point out to the NCO that I hadn't wanted a brew in the first place , end of story. No law suits , no compensation claims, no counselling required. I've been on both sides of the field discipline issue and never had a problem with it and none of the several hundred people I served with appeared to either al of who experienced the same.

Hhahaha You have no idea how ridiculous that question would sound not just to me but the guy who got skelped ! You see the difference between us and the BBC types is we don't go crying to mummy at every opportunity. I did in fact point out to the NCO that I hadn't wanted a brew in the first place , end of story. No law suits , no compensation claims, no counselling required. I've been on both sides of the field discipline issue and never had a problem with it and none of the several hundred people I served with appeared to either al of who experienced the same.

Not field discipline.It's called bullying .What do you think would happened if the soldier in question had struck his so called superior in return as he should have done.Do you honestly want to take direction from weak cowardly pricks like that in a real battle situation.No way ! .The army has rules as well Striking the men for trivial reasons is treated very seriously and without resolution can lead to poor morale and lack of effective leadership which as any real soldier knows can be a disaster for his unit.and a surefire way to lose in a combat situation.

Were you honestly really in the army ?.Sounds like if you were( and i have my doubts) you were in some sort of logistics role.

Absolute bollox you obviously have no concept of the military. However I will indulge you. Had the said gunner retaliated two things would have happened 1. He'd have gotten his arse kicked by said NCO and life would have gone on. 2 He may well have given th NCO a hiding in which case life would have gone on . Its just how we did things nothing to do with bullying . I've seen worse in so called civilised offices where the bully didn't actually have the testicular fortitude to do anything physical so resorted to back stabbing and generally abusing his position, including taking credit for the efforts of others, it stopped when he was asked to accompany me outside to discuss the situation.

I don't now what books you've been reading but you have no idea about morale and effective leadership by the sound of it .

As to my military service you may think what you like, I really don't feel the need to justify myself to you or indeed anyone else for that matter. You'll just have to have your doubts won't you !

People seem to think these days that it's OK to gob off , verbally abuse , ridicule or humiliate people with impunity then wonder why they find themselves sitting on their arse , bleeding .... STRESS : The brains reaction to the body's urge to beat the sh1t out of some arse who richly deserves it !

This applies to Clarkson as much as it does to anyone else. He verbally abused, ridiculed and humiliated someone and has now found himself 'sitting on his arse'.

The other guy just didn't have to resort to physical abuse to do it.

Mactaz - I think you have paid little attention to the actual story

Th guy didnt go complaining to the BBC - it was Clarkson himself who reported that he had assaulted the producer

Well I think he deserves credit for that at least . My understanding was the other way around. I still don't think its as big a drama as it has been portrayed.

This applies to Clarkson as much as it does to anyone else. He verbally abused, ridiculed and humiliated someone and has now found himself 'sitting on his arse'.

The other guy just didn't have to resort to physical abuse to do it.

And as I have just been informed it was CLARKSON WHO REPORTED IT so effectively he put himself on his arse. Fair do's. At least he's not hiding it.

Ladies , this is such a load of nonesense, handbags at thirty paces , on both sides . Somebody got pissed off at somebody else and smacked him BIG DEAL ! If it had been anybody but Clarkson it would have been a non event. Maybe the producer had been a twat,.. who cares ?

Maybe if somebody had given Adolph Hitler / Saddam Hussein/ Tony Blair / Maggie Thatcher a timely dig on the chin we could have avoided all that unpleasantness called WW2 Gulf War 1&2, Falklands etc etc.