Jeremy Clarkson - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Point 1 Clarkson is an eejit but he's the kind of eejit who says what he thinks and feck the lefties , tree huggers, and general pathetic creatures in this world , whuich brings me nicely to :

Point 2 If you are a BBC Producer with an name like Ossian thingumy then there are TWO good reasons for a good dig on the chin right away ...if you had one !

Point 3 Falklands Gate ...what a load of pish ....How the feck anybody could have related that Regn No to the Falklands conflict without some serious juggling is beyond me...and I was there !

As to smacking someone being grounds for the sack .....why ? If that s the case then it should also be grounds for dismisal to annoy someone to the point they feel they need to smack you.Treat people with respect, they won't feel the need to knock you on your arse. Simples. People seem to think these days that it's OK to gob off , verbally abuse , ridicule or humiliate people with impunity then wonder why they find themselves sitting on their arse , bleeding .... STRESS : The brains reaction to the body's urge to beat the sh1t out of some arse who richly deserves it !

Its said he had to go to A&E .

that's no just a slap then.

Let s remember , he WAS a BBC luvvie .....he'd go to A&E for a broken nail !

Point 1 Clarkson is an eejit but he's the kind of eejit who says what he thinks and feck the lefties , tree huggers, and general pathetic creatures in this world , whuich brings me nicely to :

Point 2 If you are a BBC Producer with an name like Ossian thingumy then there are TWO good reasons for a good dig on the chin right away ...if you had one !

Point 3 Falklands Gate ...what a load of pish ....How the feck anybody could have related that Regn No to the Falklands conflict without some serious juggling is beyond me...and I was there !

As to smacking someone being grounds for the sack .....why ? If that s the case then it should also be grounds for dismisal to annoy someone to the point they feel they need to smack you.Treat people with respect, they won't feel the need to knock you on your arse. Simples. People seem to think these days that it's OK to gob off , verbally abuse , ridicule or humiliate people with impunity then wonder why they find themselves sitting on their arse , bleeding .... STRESS : The brains reaction to the body's urge to beat the sh1t out of some arse who richly deserves it !

Do you know why Clarkson punched the guy?

Eh, the lad didn't have steak and chips ready for Jezza? Is that worthy of a 20 minute verbal tirade and a burst mouth?

He's a billy big balls who thinks he owns the place. He was on his final warning and punched a colleague in the face. That might be "bants" in the army, but in most jobs that's simply unacceptable.

J

By all accounts Clarkson hasn't been sacked, the BBC appear to simply be not renewing his contract. So it's OK in BBC land to physically assault a worker and do hee haw about it as long as you earn enough.

BBC really are a shower of shite.

TT

You really are an idiot aren't you?

Eh, the lad didn't have steak and chips ready for Jezza? Is that worthy of a 20 minute verbal tirade and a burst mouth?

He's a billy big balls who thinks he owns the place. He was on his final warning and punched a colleague in the face. That might be "bants" in the army, but in most jobs that's simply unacceptable.

J

Since when did producers cook ? I' ve seen a poor Gunner skelped by his Section Commander because he hadn't made me an brew while I was fixing their gun ... he didn't bleat about it . Felt sorry for the poor guy as I hadn't actually asked for a brew . I rather suspect there was more to it than that , I doubt even Clarkson loses his rag that easily so I reckon there was more to it than that, it s just that oor wee Ossian isn't saying anything that might later harm his case in court. And WTF are\"bants" ? Have you been hanging about with Marines or yon mincing RAF regt types ? Handbags at dawn ... jog on !

Do you know why Clarkson punched the guy?

No but do you think he just thought "you know what, I think I'll punch somebody today " Do you know the whole story ? On any other day the headline "BBC PRODUCER GETS GUBBED !" Would have most on here quietly chuckling, thinking haha serves him right , fecking BBC ! "

In the words of George Constanza, you're "lord of the idiots"

No offence :)

That is a serious "smacking offence !" Jezza ............ !!!! :)

Wow! Do you live in the 1950's?

I agree with all of this six thousand per cent

He punched a workmate in the face, whilst at work. In the C21st that is a sack-able offence all day long in any organisation. The BBC took their time about it, but the decision reached is the right one. And that is before you factor in any taste issues.