Project Stop The Jocks! - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Project Stop The Jocks!

First thing on the news last night,Cameron "The SNP",then Labour "The SNP"

Their collective arses are collapsing at the thought of the uppity Jocks holding Westminster by the gonads.

Personally I think we'll shit it again and nothing will change.

I hope I'm wrong though.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even before the referendum result, I thought the Yes campaign would suffer a defeat.

But I am convinced independence will come in my lifetime.

Unfortunately it may take another tory and /or UKIP coalition government or the UK to leave the EU before we the 55% realise that they have been sold down the river.

Patience is required, our day will come.

Soar Alba

Why do they keep referring to Alex Salmond? e.g. "You'll end up with a Labour/Alex Salmond coalition"

Because his name still holds enough demon weight to scare people a bit. Labour/Angus Robertson coalition doesn't really carry the same fear factor.

I think because he is standing for a westminster seat they seem to be obsessed with him.

:-))

I had a look at 2 Facebook groups from the constituency, one was an SNP group and the other a lib dem group... It was feckin' frightening :lol:, sheer tribalism from both sides. If members of the opposing groups met each other in the street I'd fully expect them to start hurling their shite at each other.

Scare story of the day resumes

Scottish independence fears return as investment fund warns of 'extended uncertainty'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/investmenttrusts/11454748/Scottish-independence-fears-return-as-investment-fund-warns-of-extended-uncertainty.html

Note it's headlined about Scottish independence. If you read the Guardian, it at least mentions fears over EU exit in event of a Conservative victory too

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/mar/06/alliance-trust-warns-over-uk-election-and-scottish-independence

Did the Telegraph mention that?

Thought not.

Edited by exile

tell that to your no voting friends..thats what westminster thinks of you ....Feck all.

I always laugh at Northern Irish Unionists thinking they are a welcome part of the big uk family when in truth 99% of English i:e Uk think nothing of them too.

#delusional

Edited by Gaz

tell that to your no voting friends..thats what westminster thinks of you ....Feck all.

I always laugh at Northern Irish Unionists thinking they are a welcome part of the big uk family when in truth 99% of English i:e Uk think nothing of them too.

#delusional

Totally agree - people need to wake up, anything outside England's an irrelevance for the Unionist parties except for oil and whisky revenue plus somewhere to dump nuclear subs and shoot grouse.

"We have already seen vile behaviour in the course of the Scottish referendum campaign, with insults flying, open hostility in the streets, and a nationalist mob braying outside the BBC in Glasgow.

The mood in Scotland remains tense and ugly"

:lol:

Unreal. Had to stop there for my own sake.

Allan Massie - obviously Scotland's version of Max Hastings.

Had to laugh at all the 'English bulldog is beginning to snarl' nonsense. Cleary a person who is bricking it at the thought of a Nationalist juggernaut heading his way.

As PIAK says, no hint of irony in this piece. Clear forgetting (or probably just ignoring) the fact that Scotland consistently rejected Conservatism yet had our affairs dictated to us by Government for 18 years that we didn't vote for and loathed with a passion.

The boot is clearly on the other foot now, and they can't stomach it. No doubt the right-wing, metropolitan bastards from Surrey will no doubt be crying foul on the Comments bit sooner rather than later.