Project Stop The Jocks! - Page 13 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Project Stop The Jocks!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Lizzie gets involved its the perfect storm. Wasnt in favour before of abolishing the royals, but after her intervention (now confirmed) during indyref, she is fair game. She does anything like that and we will get a republic of Scotland within 3 years.

Was thinking something similar but then... after this campaign, I'd almost take keeping the monarchy in an independent Scotland, just to annoy all those who'd be enraged that she was in fact as much ours to keep if we wanted.

If Lizzie gets involved its the perfect storm. Wasnt in favour before of abolishing the royals, but after her intervention (now confirmed) during indyref, she is fair game. She does anything like that and we will get a republic of Scotland within 3 years.

There was a really interesting article in The National about a month ago about her main advisor, strongly suggested that they're not as neutral as we're led to believe and that they had real influence in saying who ended up running the country. Can't remember what the guys name was though.

http://rt.com/uk/250105-scotland-referendum-surveillance-assange/

As Scots headed to polls in a bid for independence from Britain, the SNP had every right to be paranoid that they were all monitored by UK intelligence services, as the referendum constituted a “national security threat” to the UK, says Julian Assange

This is the fundamental problem with getting close to any kind of Yes victory. By definition it will deemed a 'threat to national security' by them and that means they will be throwing the kitchen sink at it and next time they won’t be complacent. I imagine the dirty tricks are happening already. That story Nicola prefers the tories was a just a little foretaste of it. One arm sets it up and then the media eagerly trumpets the lies from the rooftops. By the time the truth emerges (if ever) the damage is done, on and on the go until they wear you down. It happened last time and I really don't see what will stop it happening next time, especially after they have had 10 years planning for it. The dirty tricks will include infiltration and subversion of key SNP positions I would expect. It was already ugly but that was just the start.

http://rt.com/uk/250105-scotland-referendum-surveillance-assange/

This is the fundamental problem with getting close to any kind of Yes victory. By definition it will deemed a 'threat to national security' by them and that means they will be throwing the kitchen sink at it and next time they won’t be complacent. I imagine the dirty tricks are happening already. That story Nicola prefers the tories was a just a little foretaste of it. One arm sets it up and then the media eagerly trumpets the lies from the rooftops. By the time the truth emerges (if ever) the damage is done, on and on the go until they wear you down. It happened last time and I really don't see what will stop it happening next time, especially after they have had 10 years planning for it. The dirty tricks will include infiltration and subversion of key SNP positions I would expect. It was already ugly but that was just the start.

We will need control over our media to provide a platform for an independent realistic and balanced view of our country for independence to happen.The formats are there already with every independent country in Europe.This must be the prime negotiating tool of the SNP in power.I think the UK media has fallen for the red herring that is trident,so while they are looking for this (if the SNP have the predicted number of seats)we go for what will seem to many as an easy giveaway.We have to remember the English and to our shame many Scots believe the propaganda that Scotland is a poorer neighbor without our racially superiour cousins to give us the intellectual , fiscal and defensive capabilities we so lack.Media break up will mean nothing to them because they think the Scots voted No in a balanced and democratic campaign .

Of course the UK government will fight against this but will see this as an easy win against the other proposals the SNP are capable of putting on the table.They cannot be seen to be weak against the upstart Jocks !,so i believe they will relinquish this.

Mi5 will find it more difficult to act on their own without state propaganda but as you say plinth they will have to destroy from within.Lets be honest here their must be at least 10% of No voters who would do anything in their twisted view to stop the march to equality .An easy 5th column to recruit.Our only hope for next time is that our own media broadcasting truth not lies and our own historically accurate documentaries and cultural events will thin these ranks.