Flag Waving - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Alexander is a despicable ginger rat. It's shite like this that one hopes the khunt is routed come May.

Yes another nail in his coffin. Alexander traitor scumbag. Vote SNP in May and rid our selfs of thoose Traitor Unionist MP's

Loving the comments from the seething nawbag white settlers who are quitting the plantation, selling up at a loss and moving back to Surrey because the uppity jocks aren't all lining up to curtsey them.

Get tae fûck the lot of them.

One concurs sir.

Alexander really is a despicable f*ckwit.

I'll open a nice wee malt when I see that ginger turds face as he gets booted out on his arse in May.

Enjoy stacking shelves in Tesco, you odious little khunt.

Alexander really is a despicable f*ckwit.

I'll open a nice wee malt when I see that ginger turds face as he gets booted out on his arse in May.

Enjoy stacking shelves in Tesco, you odious little khunt.

Leave that to us Highlanders. Alexander and his wee mate's Charlie Kennedy and "Lord Thurso" will be consigned to the has been, bin.

the UK govt funds fuk all the taxpayer funds it. the only money a govt has is whatever it's taxpayers give it. Total SOPHISTRY.

Yep, just like people who quite deliberately drone on about 'state funded' schools... no such thing. All schools are tax payer funded schools.

Suddenly when you think of it like that the idea that taxpayers have a choice of schools, private, public, non-denom, faith... is not evil but desirable. There should be competition in education, because anyone who tells you they have the right formula and we all need to conform to it is a Stalinist in disguise... but i digress.

Yep, just like people who quite deliberately drone on about 'state funded' schools... no such thing. All schools are tax payer funded schools.

Suddenly when you think of it like that the idea that taxpayers have a choice of schools, private, public, non-denom, faith... is not evil but desirable. There should be competition in education, because anyone who tells you they have the right formula and we all need to conform to it is a Stalinist in disguise... but i digress.

I don't understand your comments here.How do taxpayers have a choice of private schools.?I may have misread this

As Alexander is losing his seat and he probably knows it. Do you think this might be a GIRU the Yes movement prank as a final farewell ?

It says bridges and roads all over UK will be plastered with union flags. But aren't Scottish roads funded from Scotland?

If England subsidises Scotland then maybe bridges in England should just be plastered with the English flag.

Aye. It seems ours' will be mainly on broadband boxes...

The superfast broadband boxes in Caithness especially according to FanDan Alexander.

Let's have a wee look at that then.

Here's some hooses up for sale in Caithness.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/find.html/svr/3103;jsessionid=75399659055E73BC4F84B5C54F1831E5?locationIdentifier=REGION^61341&primaryDisplayPropertyType=houses

This one is an £800 grand 14 bedroom hoose

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46440056.html

Be some top quality British broadband on the go here then eh?

Nope. 3.28Mbps BT Wholesale ADSL only.

What about this 5 bedroom detached premium listing? a bargain at under £300 grand

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42193244.html

2.39Mbps ADSL broadband paid for by the UK Government

How about this delightful modern 4 bedroom detached bungalow going for £280k?

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44717920.html

A top notch best of British 0.88Mbps

If I was living in Caithness and I was getting 15 minutes of buffering every time I tried to read an email with JPEG on it, I'd definitely want my router to have a big "funded by the UK Government" sticker stuck on the side of it to remind me of the union dividend.