Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 466 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

24 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/C4Ciaran/status/1059831858928799754

why isn’t the manager of a club with a sectarian problem allowed to talk about sectarianism?

Sweepy, sweepy. Don't talk about it. Don't do anything about it. Pretend there's no problem. 

*Release orange strip*
*Release strip with a sash on it* 

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Sweepy, sweepy. Don't talk about it. Don't do anything about it. Pretend there's no problem. 

*Release orange strip*
*Release strip with a sash on it* 

Interesting that it was his personal staff who said not to ask those questions.

Personally I'd really like to hear his viewpoint. 

Hopefully it'd be enough to make some of the bigots stop hanging off of the club and go back to their dwindling lodges. 

2 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Interesting that it was his personal staff who said not to ask those questions.

Personally I'd really like to hear his viewpoint. 

Hopefully it'd be enough to make some of the bigots stop hanging off of the club and go back to their dwindling lodges. 

He needs to keep the bigots those who believe in the historic traditions of Rangers on side though. Soon he'll go Full Pedro and  be giving it the "we are the people" in press conferences. 

48 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/C4Ciaran/status/1059831858928799754

why isn’t the manager of a club with a sectarian problem allowed to talk about 

Maybe he wanted to talk about football. Seems simple enough. U gits want rangers to stop sectarian crap. And u are the ones who keep harping on about it. Refreshing that a rangers manager is not interested in it. Unlike the bigots on here. Rant over. Well done gerrard for not entertaing that shit.

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

U havent mis-read. Vander and parkie want to talk about bigotry. Gerrard doesn't. Quite simple.

You should worry more about embarrassing yourself on your pathetic bairns Facebook page by creaming yourself about me. 

11 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

U havent mis-read. Vander and parkie want to talk about bigotry. Gerrard doesn't. Quite simple.

Like it or loathe it, he's the manager of a club that embraces bigotry so he's not going to escape it.

Same with you, you support a team entrenched in bigotry to sticking your head in the sand won't make it go away.

36 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Maybe he wanted to talk about football. Seems simple enough. U gits want rangers to stop sectarian crap. And u are the ones who keep harping on about it. Refreshing that a rangers manager is not interested in it. Unlike the bigots on here. Rant over. Well done gerrard for not entertaing that shit.

How are you meant to stop it if the club just refuses to talk about it? I don't think for one second you ever want Rangers to eradicate bigotry, unlike Renfield.

All you do if deflect.

20 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

How are you meant to stop it if the club just refuses to talk about it? I don't think for one second you ever want Rangers to eradicate bigotry, unlike Renfield.

All you do if deflect.

Rolling hills obviously had an extra bowl of stupid this morning.

58 minutes ago, Ormond said:

You should worry more about embarrassing yourself on your pathetic bairns Facebook page by creaming yourself about me. 

I never mentioned u. And hardly ever on fb. Cant remember the last time but probably about 6 months ago to wish someone happy birthday. Bairns??? Pathetic kid.

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Nah it was the journalist that wanted to ask a question about. Asked him beforehand and then he just never turned up nor did they inform them, since money and manners are in short supply at Rangers they didn't have enough of either to let the journalist know.

28 minutes ago, phart said:

Nah it was the journalist that wanted to ask a question about. Asked him beforehand and then he just never turned up nor did they inform them, since money and manners are in short supply at Rangers they didn't have enough of either to let the journalist know.

Money not short. Revamping ibrox currently. Gerrard wants to talk about em em. Let me get this right....  Football and his life. Funny that aye? But some in here want him to talk about bigotry. Wheres ma glenlivet?

5 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Money not short. Revamping ibrox currently. Gerrard wants to talk about em em. Let me get this right....  Football and his life. Funny that aye? But some in here want him to talk about bigotry. Wheres ma glenlivet?

They’ll no doubt be spunking a few quid on whatever crass nonsense they have planned for Sunday.

:lol:

Shooting the ball onto the centre spot with a cannon while the RAF fly over sprinkling poppy leaves on the pitch...

14 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somebody_else's_problem

Ah Douglas Adams teaching form the grave.

9 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

They’ll no doubt be spunking a few quid on whatever crass nonsense they have planned for Sunday.

Shooting the ball onto the centre spot with a cannon while the RAF fly over sprinkling poppy leaves on the pitch...

I wont criticise any club for rememberance day. Maybe we should all make a big deal. Maybe we should not. I will remember and wear my poppy. Sorry if that offends.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I wont criticise any club for rememberance day. Maybe we should all make a big deal. Maybe we should not. I will remember and wear my poppy. Sorry if that offends.

I won’t criticise any club either, I might laugh at one though.

Wearing a poppy and remembering won’t offend anyone. :ok:

28 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

40 foot Union flags with Rip Drummer Lee Rigby written on them while his old mates walk over to the Motherwell fans flicking the Vicki, wearing their orange "keep Ulster protestant" scarves.

Simon Weston being shot out of a cannon in the centre circle wearing the new away top to a chorus of ten German bombers from the Union bears with Paul Gascoigne and Ian Durrant in full military uniform walking round the park shouting "fuck the Pope".

A day dripping in dignity. It's what the soldiers would have wanted.

Who says war isn't glamorous?

Edited by Scotland Ever More

21 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I'll criticise those who use it as some sort of one-upmanship and turn it into a circus.

I'll wear a poppy, couldn't give a fuck if others do or not, nor should folk like James McLean need to explain why they don't or be vilified for it.

Fucking poppy police are far worse than those who choose not to wear one.

10 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

40 foot Union flags with Rip Drummer Lee Rigby written on them while his old mates walk over to the Motherwell fans flicking the Vicki, wearing their orange "keep Ulster protestant" scarves.

Simon Weston being shot out of a cannon in the centre circle wearing the new away top to a chorus of ten German bombers from the Union bears with Paul Gascoigne and Ian Durrant in full military uniform walking round the park shouting "fuck the Pope".

hahaha

10 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Probably not too far off, actually. 

6 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'll criticise those who use it as some sort of one-upmanship and turn it into a circus.

I'll wear a poppy, couldn't give a fuck if others do or not, nor should folk like James McLean need to explain why they don't or be vilified for it.

Fucking poppy police are far worse than those who choose not to wear one.

Never been forced to buy one by the poppy police whoever they are. I wear one because i choose to remember the fallen. Some dont which is perfectly fine. As i said. Each to their own.

20 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Is this confirmed? Might see if I can get a ticket now.