Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 403 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

On 08/07/2017 at 1:58 PM, Diamond Scot said:

From memory the side letters were found to show that Rangers breached the rule to declare all earnings of players to the SPL. This was a breach but its a breach that the authorities have already dealt with. Nothing new has changed since then in terms of that rule. 

Its all very well people wanting punishment and saying no precedent is required but the SPFL and SFA need to follow their own rules. Despite what people think they cant make it up as they go along. 

They did a pretty good job of that back in 2012.

1 hour ago, giblet said:

interesting new development in leaked SFA emails on the johnjames site.  https://johnjamessite.com/

I would take things from him with a pinch of salt. He has a history of making things up when he is short of money. He had a blog about Richard Gough and then took it down a few hours later and in it's place posted a letter from a solicitors firm in Glasgow saying that Gough was sueing him and he asked for donations to cover his legal fees. The solicitors were alerted and it turned out that they didn't and had never represented Gough and the letter turned out to be a template from the web which he used (complete with the various spelling mistakes in the original).

3 hours ago, Larky Masher said:

A whole week without a post, this board is definitely f*cked.

I thought it was fvcked when not one person even raised a smirk at my Devil's Advocaat funny

In days gone by that would have been quoted several times and a smiley emoji added

:(

4 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

I would take things from him with a pinch of salt. He has a history of making things up when he is short of money. He had a blog about Richard Gough and then took it down a few hours later and in it's place posted a letter from a solicitors firm in Glasgow saying that Gough was sueing him and he asked for donations to cover his legal fees. The solicitors were alerted and it turned out that they didn't and had never represented Gough and the letter turned out to be a template from the web which he used (complete with the various spelling mistakes in the original).

But that shouldn't detract from his latest scoop.

8 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

But that shouldn't detract from his latest scoop.

I was just saying that I wouldn't take what he is writing as gospel, until it surfaces from more reliable sources. I always find it strange that a part-time amatuer blogger who has to beg for contributions so he can afford to eat is able to get the exclusives on this, especially since he can't return to Scotland and is constantly having to watch his back as the UDA are after him.

Edited by theweestevie

31 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

I was just saying that I wouldn't take what he is writing as gospel, until it surfaces from more reliable sources. I always find it strange that a part-time amatuer blogger who has to beg for contributions so he can afford to eat is able to get the exclusives on this, especially since he can't return to Scotland and is constantly having to watch his back as the UDA are after him.

I was agreeing with you, he seems to be a bit of a fantasist.

3 hours ago, macy37 said:

I seen Gough in Sunday at the golf. Also That twat Barton along with Murdo Macleod. 

Met Murdo MacLeod a couple of times and he's a lovely man. Very funny. Ripped the piss out of my pal that happened to mention we were Rangers supporters. Did it nicely but very effectively. ?

16 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Met Murdo MacLeod a couple of times and he's a lovely man. Very funny. Ripped the piss out of my pal that happened to mention we were Rangers supporters. Did it nicely but very effectively. ?

He's a Tory voting cvnt.

It is all decided. RFC 1899 lost the big tax case. (Which means they cheated the fuhk out of all the people from other teams buying tickets during that whole EBT era.) 

That is it. There is nothing else left to wait for... RFC 1899 will be finally liquidated. RFC 2012 under King will keep doing what it is doing.

'RFC In Mediocrity' would be more accurate. Mods?

10 hours ago, thplinth said:

It is all decided. RFC 1899 lost the big tax case. (Which means they cheated the fuhk out of all the people from other teams buying tickets during that whole EBT era.) 

That is it. There is nothing else left to wait for... RFC 1899 will be finally liquidated. RFC 2012 under King will keep doing what it is doing.

'RFC In Mediocrity' would be more accurate. Mods?

That's they sort of insight we'd been missing.

I love how you resurrect the thread to do nothing more than act the sarcastic ##### (i guess you were needing your fix badly) and then you complain about 'insights'. :lol:  Self awareness is definitely not your strong point.

18 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I love how you resurrect the thread to do nothing more than act the sarcastic ##### (i guess you were needing your fix badly) and then you complain about 'insights'. :lol:  Self awareness is definitely not your strong point.

Well that's put me in my place, I'm off to find a corner in which I will sob quietly for the rest of the day.

2 hours ago, thplinth said:

To be fair, he is remarkable in that he is exactly the same person as 12 years ago on here, no growth, no change, like a faithful teddy bear you keep pulling that string and the same noises keep coming out.

I am convinced we are making progress off the field of play in a number of areas but I am concerned that Perdo is utterly clueless and been trusted to spend a considerable amount of money. In the first 9 games we play Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts and St Johnstone all at home. This will define his tenure.

Guest BlueGaz
44 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

I am convinced we are making progress off the field of play in a number of areas but I am concerned that Perdo is utterly clueless and been trusted to spend a considerable amount of money. In the first 9 games we play Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts and St Johnstone all at home. This will define his tenure.

Doubt he will get 9 games.

On ‎20‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 2:09 PM, EddardStark said:

On ‎20‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 2:53 PM, BlueGaz said:

Doubt he will get 9 games.

early days still for him. I was reading somewhere that the club have a termination clause on him though. so shouldn't cost you too much to get rid of him if it pans out that way. 

56 minutes ago, slasher said:

Funding secured for a 'strip the titles' banner at all grounds apparently. I wonder if the SPFL/SFA will come over all UEFA and declare them illicit. ?

they may, but they cant stop them outside grounds I suppose.

On ‎19‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 1:58 PM, theweestevie said:

I think he claimed that he had been hoaxed for that one did he not?  that's not to say he was, just his explanation for it.