Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 327 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

5 hours ago, Debian said:

Judges Menzies and Drummond who gave HMRC victory in the 3rd BTC Tribunal have granted approval for BDO to take this to the Supreme Court as their previous ruling raised significant questions.

I didn't notice any dates on the story.  Any idea how much longer this will drag out?

1 minute ago, Debian said:

I'd imagine another 6 months at least...

I knew I should have trained to be a lawyer! Money for feck all in this case.

Arguing black is white and vice versa just to spin it out.

3 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I knew I should have trained to be a lawyer! Money for feck all in this case.

Arguing black is white and vice versa just to spin it out.

I like how the guys who said, common sense should be applied, have then agreed common sense leaves them wide open to new claims.

Still maintain and believe BDO will win this

32 minutes ago, Debian said:

I like how the guys who said, common sense should be applied, have then agreed common sense leaves them wide open to new claims.

Still maintain and believe BDO will win this

I've given up caring. The only winners are the lawyers who have racked up God knows how much in fees so far.

39 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

I was completely against him returning  but credit where it's due, he's been excellent this season. 

Yes I was against it as well . But he is a great pro and deserves his one year extension to his contract. Hopefully we can find a role for him on the coaching staff.

55 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Yes I was against it as well . But he is a great pro and deserves his one year extension to his contract. Hopefully we can find a role for him on the coaching staff.

I think a coaching role was part of his new deal.

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

Green loses battle for Rangers to pay his legal costs. Club now pursuing him for £50k costs.

You know it's been strangely quiet on here from the usual doom merchants. 

Anyone would think that the constant defeats for the folk trying to fleece the club don't fit with their preferred narrative. 

Hopefully this is the start of an expensive period for Green. 

21 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

34 million in 4 years is a great business and no credit line as yet 

So ignoring Larky's post above then?  The substantial losses that were posted recently were till June 2015 when, for the most part, we were still being run by crooks (leave it Sheddy!! :wink2:).  As you'll see from the link that Larky has posted we are making tremendous inroads in to reducing that operating loss and getting things back to an even keel.  Being in the Premiership next year will only help that.  We're a long way away from being fully self sufficient, and won't be till we can get out of these crippling retail contracts, but anyone can see that we're undoubtedly headed in the right direction.  Assuming they want to see it of course.

1 hour ago, Blackpool78 said:

Far from it, 17 million before a player or member of staff is paid is a large amount considering you only pull in 18 million maybe the players will play for free next season

Are you going to discuss the results that you raised or are you just blindly thrashing about?