Inter Milan Vs Celtic Predictions - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Inter Milan Vs Celtic Predictions

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gave a good account of ourselves over 2 legs & that was all I was after to see how we'd developed since the start of the season.

Thought the 2 yellows on VVD were harsh, but playing with fire already on a yellow & chances are he'd have gone eventually.

11 v 11, I fancied us to win, but it was over as a contest after that. We'd have crumbled & lost several a man down earlier in the season, so happy how we handled the situation.

Another half hour wouldn't have done us any favours, so onwards & upwards for Sunday.

This sort of shit is really starting to put me off posting on here. The mods won't do anything about it but if you answer Larky back when he's trolling it's a warning.

Saville, Torbett, Cairney, being called a fenian, plastic paddy, IRA FC....all seems to be fair game now.

I take the piss out the bears & Aberdeen fans more than most & more than happy to take it back, but this shite isn't funny.

Seems a lot is fair game now as long as you don't upset the usual suspects. Maybe the Mods want the TAMB to be a Unionist zone.

Saville, Torbett, Cairney, being called a fenian, plastic paddy, IRA FC....all seems to be fair game now.

I take the piss out the bears & Aberdeen fans more than most & more than happy to take it back, but this shite isn't funny.

Seems a lot is fair game now as long as you don't upset the usual suspects. Maybe the Mods want the TAMB to be a Unionist zone.

You can't call Celtic fans 'plastic paddies' now ?

Why not ? :blink:

I agree about the rest.

Some people just enjoy having a laugh about children being abused.

It's a stick to beat Celtic with, in poor taste certainly, but that's all it is.

I thought it was quite funny, much in the way comedians like Frankie Boyle can say things in extremely poor taste, but are funny.

Edited by sbcmfc

You can't call Celtic fans 'plastic paddies' now ?

Why not ? :blink:

I agree about the rest.

The folk on here who actually know me will know I couldn't be less of a plastic paddy if I tried, so it wasn't welcome.

Some of the other stuff folk are coming out with is getting out of hand. Used to be good to come on here for friendly banter, but I'd probably be as well signing up for Rangers Media if this is the way it's going.

It's a stick to beat Celtic with, in poor taste certainly, but that's all it is.

I thought it was quite funny, much in the way comedians like Frankie Boyle can say things in extremely poor taste, but are funny.

Surprised to hear you thought it was funny because your posts in the 50 page thread suggested that you're quite sensitive.