Sad - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feck. Sorry Adam. Like seeing your foxy ex-burd out in a short dress and boots. Take your time

Brings to mind one of the TAMB's all time best threads

"Just saw my ex" by Wembley :lol:

It's just fitba min.

Players are simply temporary possessions of a club, to be sold or let go at will. Don't get too attached to them.

The only forever certainty with any club is the support.

This is why international football trumps club football for me.

Dogs are people.

Cats are creatures that mill around satan's throne waiting to coldly enjoy someone else's suffering.

I'd go with that. Cats are devils spawn..

Dugs are loyal. Cats treat the hoose like a hotel, only ever see them when they're wanting fed or it's raining

Made up pish.

The truth and its even on youtube.

The truth and its even on youtube.

When I first saw the title of that I thought, yeah, yeah it will no doubt be a bit rubbish and not at all heroic...well that cat is a hero, massive balls to take on a dog 5-10 times its weight and frenziedly dragging a toddler about by the foot like it was a rag doll.

When I first saw the title of that I thought, yeah, yeah it will no doubt be a bit rubbish and not at all heroic...well that cat is a hero, massive balls to take on a dog 5-10 times its weight and frenziedly dragging a toddler about by the foot like it was a rag doll.

I had a cat that leapt from a first floor window to protect our dog (who she didn't really like) from a mauling from next door's dogs. That bit isn't on youtube because youtube wasn't about then.

Hats off to that cat, btw! (Rare, but very welcome.)

While on a talk show, Denis Leary said that he would end the "who's better, cats or dogs?" argument once and for all with one sentence.

He then said... "There are no cats at ground zero."

1378928089003-AP-D-911-DOGS-28.jpgTrackr.jpgriley-highline-search-090911.jpgPorkChop%20K9%20RIP%20plaque.jpgz66-01-DHofSept1172dpi.jpgground-zero-hero.jpg

Superb :ok:

That's enough to make ye cry that Scotty !

Hats off to that cat, btw! (Rare, but very welcome.)

While on a talk show, Denis Leary said that he would end the "who's better, cats or dogs?" argument once and for all with one sentence.

He then said... "There are no cats at ground zero."

1378928089003-AP-D-911-DOGS-28.jpgTrackr.jpgriley-highline-search-090911.jpgPorkChop%20K9%20RIP%20plaque.jpgz66-01-DHofSept1172dpi.jpgground-zero-hero.jpg

So cats weren't helping in the cover-

Up then?