'arry Takes The 'ump! - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

'arry Takes The 'ump!

contemptible furker. Probably raging coz he couldnt get any deadline day money for a new account in Monaco for his pet dog.

What he did to Pompey was a disgrace. Millions swilling about that club whilst none spent on securing its future and building its infrastructure. Wont even go on about his property deals down there..

Edited by giblet

And this

That one showed his true colours, the truth hurt him big time.

The knee operation is an excuse to cloud the fact that the chairman, for once, told him he's had plenty of money to spend and he ain't getting any more.

From what I've read he needs immediate knee (or was it hip) replacement surgery, and felt he couldn't continue in the role in those circumstances. Might be the true reason I suppose, although I very much doubt it. One thing is sure, if just about any other manager walked away from his club the day after the window closed he'd be pilloried in the media. Not 'Arry though.

From what I've read he needs immediate knee (or was it hip) replacement surgery, and felt he couldn't continue in the role in those circumstances. Might be the true reason I suppose, although I very much doubt it. One thing is sure, if just about any other manager walked away from his club the day after the window closed he'd be pilloried in the media. Not 'Arry though.

Did he only find out this morning?

:-)):-)):-)):wave:

I just feckin love seeing this wheeler dealer pretend "diamond geezer" fail at everything he does.

For all that the media down south try to make him out as some sort of national treasure, most football fans in England can't stand him either.

Didn't he have awful players such as John Utaka on about £35,000 a week at Portsmouth ?

:-)):-)):-)):wave:

I just feckin love seeing this wheeler dealer pretend "diamond geezer" fail at everything he does.

For all that the media down south try to make him out as some sort of national treasure, most football fans in England can't stand him either.

Didn't he have awful players such as John Utaka on about £35,000 a week at Portsmouth ?

There was a good reason he was playing players like Utaka on £35,000.....

Edited by giblet

Arry now blaming Rio ferdinand for being in charge of transfers this window ?

don't see that being allowed to happen , but he has to pass the buck in case

some other worshippers want to hire him later on .money , money,money !

I think you mean Les Ferdinand?