Hibs V The Rangers - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hibs V The Rangers

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billy Davies still doing threesomes with Tommy Sheridan in Cupids ?

Allegedly :wink2:

TT

Scott Allen looks properly decent.

He should be playing at a much higher level.

I'd like to see Celtic go in for him in January (but let him stay at Hibs until the end of the season).

He's a cracking player and will probably play for Scotland in the next year or so.

He should be playing at a much higher level.

I'd like to see Celtic go in for him in January (but let him stay at Hibs until the end of the season).

He's a cracking player and will probably play for Scotland in the next year or so.

Think how much further on he'd be by now though if he'd stayed in Scotland instead of following the money down south first chance he got?

Think how much further on he'd be by now though if he'd stayed in Scotland instead of following the money down south first chance he got?

I don't think the move was a bad one. The attitude he went with was. He thought he'd made it before he'd achieved anything. Still time for him and I hope he reaches the level he is capable of reaching.

I don't think the move was a bad one. The attitude he went with was. He thought he'd made it before he'd achieved anything. Still time for him and I hope he reaches the level he is capable of reaching.

According to Wikipedia he left Utd after playing just 8 games.

Is that accurate?

He looks a very talented player. He also looks as if he thinks he is better than he is but I suppose the best players do have that arrogant streak.

That's probably the most gutless performance I've seen from a rangers team. Complete and utter joke. Those players should be docked a weeks wages for their "efforts".