Hibs V The Rangers - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hibs V The Rangers

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No surprise really. It's the same team so why would they result be different?

McDowall is not a manager, he's a coach and doesn't have it in him to make the hard decisions.

There will be no change in our play or results until a new management team or new players are introduced.

wee bonus on the spread betting. Took time of second goal at less than 64 mins but looked like it didn't accept my bet. Just then Hibs scored their first. So redid the bet a bit annoyed as then took time of second goal as 42 mins. After Hibs second goal it looks like accepted first bet - so decent profit . And against the Rangers as well - lets have a goal feast.

wee bonus on the spread betting. Took time of second goal at less than 64 mins but looked like it didn't accept my bet. Just then Hibs scored their first. So redid the bet a bit annoyed as then took time of second goal as 42 mins. After Hibs second goal it looks like accepted first bet - so decent profit . And against the Rangers as well - lets have a goal feast.

Even more pleasant.

McDowell said himself he was part of every decision McCoist made, so if anything this was entirely predictable.

Hate to say it but in the long run this result is probably good for Rangers as it will enforce the immediate recruitment of a manager and ensure that on field changes have to be made - and for most fans, that can't come soon enough!

Never like to see us lose, but might just stomach it today

TT

Thought the Bairns would have a good chance to leap frog Hibs tonight. Looks like Rangers will let us down again, just like they did against QOS a couple of weeks ago :(

You'll be leapfrogging The Rangers shortly.

Rangers are a shambles.Remember all the deluded honeys thought they would walk back into the top league and challenge

I stil think they'll go up this season, albeit almost certainly through the playoffs - fancy a wee wager?? :ok:

TT

Edited by TartanTeddy

As it is the season of goodwill, I really hope for the sanity of the good guy Rangers fans that you miss out on promotion. You are honking just now and getting hammered week in week out next season will not do you any good. Best let the two big sides, Hearts and Hibs, go back up this season then maybe next season you can run away with the league.

I stil think they'll go up this season, albeit almost certainly through the playoffs - fancy a wee wager?? :ok:

TT

They might do though one win and five defeats against the other three top four sides (if you get best today) says it will be hard.

You're team are ####in rotten anyway and I look forward to riding them next season.

Who's that coming over the hill ? ???

Darren McGregor is a better centre half ???

You kents are on the ####in glue