Hibs V The Rangers - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hibs V The Rangers

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks a very talented player. He also looks as if he thinks he is better than he is but I suppose the best players do have that arrogant streak.

That's probably the most gutless performance I've seen from a rangers team. Complete and utter joke. Those players should be docked a weeks wages for their "efforts".

I think most of the players gave up about 2 months ago.

Looks like Charles Green was right. This IS the worst Rangers team ever.

The amount of experience in that team and they still put in one of the most gutless displays I've ever seen.

There's no excuse for that, it's just unprofessional.

I'd dock every one of the s 2 weeks wages for that performance.

Looks like Charles Green was right. This IS the worst Rangers team ever.

The amount of experience in that team and they still put in one of the most gutless displays I've ever seen.

There's no excuse for that, it's just unprofessional.

I'd dock every one of the bunny rabbits 2 weeks wages for that performance.

Unprofessional sums up the whole club.

It's funny, the amount of times I've heard " this is the worst Rangers team ever" this past 15 years is ridiculous. Towards the end of the advocat era, numerous times during the Mccleish era, even when wally smith hoofed his way to the uefa cup final, not to mention the leguen 6 months stint, the fans standing outside fir park goin mental. So which is it Rangers fans? What is the worst Rangers side of all time exactly?

It's funny, the amount of times I've heard " this is the worst Rangers team ever" this past 15 years is ridiculous. Towards the end of the advocat era, numerous times during the Mccleish era, even when wally smith hoofed his way to the uefa cup final, not to mention the leguen 6 months stint, the fans standing outside fir park goin mental. So which is it Rangers fans? What is the worst Rangers side of all time exactly?

This one mate