Scotland Players January Transfer Rumours - Page 19 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players January Transfer Rumours

kmcca5

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by his Twitter comments, Robbie Muirhead seems to be a bigoted

little scumbag.

Comments made as a 15 year old?

I know his family,know him and he's not bigoted.

Daft comments as a daft kid.

But call somebody you don't know a scumbag. Your team has players that hang about with terrorist sympathisers

But call somebody you don't know a scumbag. Your team has players that hang about with terrorist sympathisers

Sorry but even at 15 you shouldn't be coming out with that shit. Sounds like a nasty bigot to me.

He's repeatedly calling folk Fenians. I'm pretty happy with my decision to call him a nasty little bigot.

Sorry but even at 15 you shouldn't be coming out with that shit. Sounds like a nasty bigot to me.

Of course you shouldn't. I've not said it's in any way acceptable.

Neither has the abuse he and his family have received from Celtic fans.

Probably the same fans who love stokes cos he kicks about with terrorists.

I'm Catholic, doesn't bother me. It's a stupid think to say and he should be read the riot act for it.

Of course you shouldn't.

People mature with age though. He regrets it.

He would have signed for Celtic had they made an acceptable bid.

Given there's nothing since those tweets he made four and five years I'd be inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

He's not Bob Malcolm yet at least.

I wonder if Celtic got wind of those tweets and pulled out, i dont quite believe they could have been outbidded by Dundee United

You would have thought being the age he is now he might have thought after x amount of players/celebrities doing something stupid on twitter and getting lambasted for it he might you have thought it was a good idea to go back and delete those tweets or more sensibly his account. Surely kilmarnock must have staff giving persistent warnings about the pitfalls of twitter especially regarding comments about religion/football/politics as well.

anyway good luck to the lad.

Edited by LewisEDI

I wonder if Celtic got wind of those tweets and pulled out, i dont quite believe they could have been outbidded by Dundee United

You would have thought being the age he is now he might have thought after x amount of players/celebrities doing something stupid on twitter and getting lambasted for it he might you have thought it was a good idea to go back and delete those tweets or more sensibly his account. Surely kilmarnock must have staff giving persistent warnings about the pitfalls of twitter especially regarding comments about religion/football/politics as well.

anyway good luck to the lad.

Celtic pulled out of the muirhead deal as part of the agreement of getting Mackay-Steven and Armstrong

Celtic pulled out of the muirhead deal as part of the agreement of getting Mackay-Steven and Armstrong

just read that rumour and i dont believe it, sounds like easy spin to me, also if that was true and i was muirhead i would have told united to get to france for blocking a move to a big club team like celtic, ahh wait actually.....

Edited by LewisEDI

• 2 weeks later...

Goodluck to Norwich in their play off push. Alex Neil seems to be producing results at the right time of the season. Nice contingent of Scots Whittaker, Russel Martin and now Dorrans. I think Alex is registered as a player aswell.