Scottish Cup Weekend - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Weekend

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See my previous post about The Rangers budget.

I understand why you're lashing out and having a go at someone else, nae worries.... :ok:

You like the word lashing don't you? Famous 5 fan?

Try actually reading my posts then you won't spout so much nonsense. I have commented lots of times on how poor Rangers are but your simple "you spend loads" argument is facile and ridiculous. Spending more is no guarantee of success. Look at Hamilton for an example of how your argument fails.

I was just commenting on what I've watched this weekend. Aberdeen were pretty poor and I thought we were better. If you don't agree then fine. There's no need to chuck a hissy fit about it.

Pick yer dummy up and accept that other folk can have different opinions. ?

You like the word lashing don't you? Famous 5 fan?

Try actually reading my posts then you won't spout so much nonsense. I have commented lots of times on how poor Rangers are but your simple "you spend loads" argument is facile and ridiculous. Spending more is no guarantee of success. Look at Hamilton for an example of how your argument fails.

I was just commenting on what I've watched this weekend. Aberdeen were pretty poor and I thought we were better. If you don't agree then fine. There's no need to chuck a hissy fit about it.

Pick yer dummy up and accept that other folk can have different opinions.

Stop referencing the top league then. It reeks of insecurity and jealousy.

Stick to worrying about Rangers rather than putting every other team, bar Celtic, down.

You are not alone in this and it will haunt RFC 2012 forever should liquidation happen.

Rangers fans would do well to show a bit of humility and be very careful what they wish for.

There you go, that's my different opinion ........:)

In the Dundee United break even scenario how much money will they be spending on improvement e.g. buying players/

On buying players, approaching zero I'd imagine. Money spent on buying players is money wasted, other than nominal fees for young players.

Dundee Utd can't compete with larger clubs for ready made players, they need to breed their own.

Utterly shameful.

The Celtic fans on this board are shameless though and will come out with all manner of pish to defend it.

indeed

similar to last week but none of the Rangers fans tried to defend Law or McCulloch

Hertz are terrible.

I assume they must have injuries to key players or something - it's hard to know how that side is running away with the league.

Still, hopefully that pasting doesn't put them off their stride.

yeah we have been off the boil for about a month now, about the same time Danny Wilson and Osman Sow have been out

Why would they do that?

He slipped & didn't appeal.

If the SFA look at anything, it should be Willie Gollum's display in general.

He certainly didn't slip.

I agree with you about Collum, I thought he'd got rid of his fetish for giving early red cards and non-existant penalties in games involving Celtic, but it seems not.

He certainly didn't slip.

Rossy - As much as I'd like to agree, I think he did.

There was a 2-3 second delay before the incompetent bafoon pointed towards the spot.

At no time did I see the player demanding a penalty. In fact, he just appeared to lie there looking like he'd made a of things.

I've been wrong before though........ ;)

Edit: I cannot open the link.

Edited by Redz

To me he looks like he is expecting contact and just falls. His foot doesn't seem to slide he just lifts it free and falls. Dive if you ask me.

Perhaps, however, and from memory, SKY appeared to show his foot giving way with turf breaking away.

Why the feck am I defending these fukers I hear you ask? Nae idea......