Hampden Park Tickets (App) - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hampden Park Tickets (App)

Broath Boy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, StirlingRover said:

Haven't got a ticket for my son <16yrs. Anyone else with similar issue with app?

Log out the app and back in with their email address then transfer it to your email. I done it for my son and is very easy.

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

That was pretty easy . Hardest part was trying to control the date of birth scroll bar. Was tempted just to accept whatever it chose for me.

Don't think it's scrolls back that far.🤔🤔😉😉

1 hour ago, GLOSTA said:

they say no, but who knows... My issue was never the points. It was about being sat/stood together and kids not having email addresses or phones

The SSC should be transparent from the outset. There's a lot of drip fed information which leads to speculation which is totally avoidable. 

Telling SSC members and non-members what they need to know beforehand would alleviate a lot of anxiety. Surely not too much to ask

So I got the NI ticket thru the app. Giving the ticket to my mate who is not a member as I can't make it. unclear whether non members can get a login. No communication at all from the SFA - as far as I'm aware.

It seems you can transfer tickets to people on there. No idea what happens to points from that.

Others can't log in to your profile while you are logged in to the app. At least I trust the person I'm giving the ticket to as it's my best mate, so will log out and give him mine.

3 hours ago, N4Footsoldier said:

So I got the NI ticket thru the app. Giving the ticket to my mate who is not a member as I can't make it. unclear whether non members can get a login. No communication at all from the SFA - as far as I'm aware.

It seems you can transfer tickets to people on there. No idea what happens to points from that.

Others can't log in to your profile while you are logged in to the app. At least I trust the person I'm giving the ticket to as it's my best mate, so will log out and give him mine.

This is a harvester

13 hours ago, stocky said:

Don't think it's scrolls back that far.🤔🤔😉😉

I think it was effectively saying ‘ if you are too old to control this you are too old for the fitba !’  Its like an SFA vulnerable person test. 

9 hours ago, N4Footsoldier said:

I would think you would lose the point if you transfer to somebody else. 

Otherwise, what's the point in the points system?

14 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I've had to transfer my two children's on to mine though, surely they won't lose the point?

15 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

And what happens if your transferring to another person as your Dad is an old duffer with a Nokia that I had when I was 20?

Thats the whole point of the transfer. Old man will still get the point, no? 

16 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

That was pretty easy . Hardest part was trying to control the date of birth scroll bar. Was tempted just to accept whatever it chose for me.

If you don't put in the correct DOB you won't get your seniors discount. 

2 hours ago, Orraloon said:

If you don't put in the correct DOB you won't get your seniors discount. 

I will worry about that in 5 years ya cheeky bassa. What are you gonna do with your 20 quid saving?  

44 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I will worry about that in 5 years ya cheeky bassa. What are you gonna do with your 20 quid saving?  

Some of my pals are old enough to get the discount but they don't use it, just in case they need to transfer the ticket to somebody younger, if they can't go to the game. 

29 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Some of my pals are old enough to get the discount but they don't use it, just in case they need to transfer the ticket to somebody younger, if they can't go to the game. 

They would still get in regardless