Hampden Park Tickets (App) - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hampden Park Tickets (App)

Broath Boy

On 3/24/2024 at 6:04 PM, DoonTheSlope said:

If you don’t let them have access to your data you don’t get in to the matches you’ve purchased tickets for

It’s the vaccine all over again

Eh? It’s your data you are sharing with a mate. If you don’t trust your mate don’t share your login. I think this is where you are going.

Tenuous. Not sure your mate counts as “They”.

J

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Eh? It’s your data you are sharing with a mate. If you don’t trust your mate don’t share your login. I think this is where you are going.

Tenuous. Not sure your mate counts as “They”.

J

Not everyone goes with a mate and if they do not everyone sits in the same area

Phones don't interest me but obviously have to use this app for tickets. What do they mean by load your ticket before you leave for the stadium? Do you not just open the app and scan the qr code that has appeared at the top of the ticket? Cheers. 

2 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Phones don't interest me but obviously have to use this app for tickets. What do they mean by load your ticket before you leave for the stadium? Do you not just open the app and scan the qr code that has appeared at the top of the ticket? Cheers. 

It means you need to download it to a j.peg file and convert it into a BIOS so you have it backed up as a pdf using a Saturn lite system modulator. Make sure your JavaScript is up to date though

Its pretty straightforward really

12 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

It means you need to download it to a j.peg file and convert it into a BIOS so you have it backed up as a pdf using a Saturn lite system modulator. Make sure your JavaScript is up to date though

Its pretty straightforward really

Cunny funt indeed. 😜