codes from Uefa received? - Page 29 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

codes from Uefa received?

TA-West Germany

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, dougiemacfarlanearran said:

Got my Germany one πŸ‘ ya dancer 400 euro, thought it’d be the 600 one πŸ‘ really simple too

Nice one mate. Didn’t think I’d see someone so happy to pay €400 for a ticket. πŸ˜‚

1 minute ago, Haggis_trap said:

Feeling blessed.
Tickets purchased for Swiss and Hungary games.

Germany only has 400 euro ones left ....

From experience of yesterday try the Germany tickets again (keep refreshing page once into list of available tickets). It’s possible the cheaper ones will come up again if some people have removed from basket. No guarantee it’ll work but just something I encounteredΒ 

2 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Nice one mate. Didn’t think I’d see someone so happy to pay €400 for a ticket. πŸ˜‚

With work I can’t really take more than a week so we either splashed out for the opener or the other two so opener it is πŸ‘πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸΊπŸΊπŸΊ

7 minutes ago, kumnio said:

How could the SFA give an exact number of tickets ending, when the number could change massively before 12:00? I’m all for having a go at them, but they have done nothing wrong with their approximate number here.Β 

Why bother saying anything if they don't know?Β 

5 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Why bother saying anything if they don't know?Β 

People would have wanted to know, they have a provided an approximate number based on numbers sold when they made the statement.

They have done nothing wrong here.Β 

That was extremely stressful, got three sets of tickets yesterday. My daughter had to wait until today. Luckily manged to get tickets today for all three games, she's in a different part of the ground from us but over the moon. as mentioned in another post I didn't think I would be this happy forking out over 1.5k for football tickets.

I'm a nervous wreck. Managed to put through two orders soon after noon for myself and a mate who's also on 11 points. One of the orders was having payment problems, for no apparent reason, and kept failing. Tried to start again and wouldn't accept the codes, as they were linked to the failed order. Codes were released an hour later and managed to get sorted out at 1pm.Β 

2 minutes ago, trout101 said:

Did anyone on 11 not get what they wanted? The maths doesn't add up here very well unless a big chunk of 11 pointers weren't even trying

A lot of 11 pointers likely only go to home games and have no intention of going to Germany. Even the ones who want to go might not want to pay the high prices.Β 

Just a question if anyone can help I got my 3 tickets yesterday but mate went to pay for his 3 tickets tried 4 different cards wouldn’t except them, so I got his codes and done them through my account and used my card all went through smooth but when got confirmation it had my name on them with the different purchase confirmation numbers, checked my account and has went through with 2 tickets for each game do u think this will be ok when tickets arrive by the app nearer to the games

7 minutes ago, trout101 said:

Did anyone on 11 not get what they wanted? The maths doesn't add up here very well unless a big chunk of 11 pointers weren't even trying

Almost 20% of 12+ pointers didn’t buy yesterday. A large proportion of that 20% average is likely 12 pointers.Β 
Β 

Dropping a tier today, people less likely to attend aways and higher prices. Fair to assume that way more than 20% of 11 pointers won’t be going. Hence not such a scramble.Β 

3 minutes ago, magoo310-0 said:

Just a question if anyone can help I got my 3 tickets yesterday but mate went to pay for his 3 tickets tried 4 different cards wouldn’t except them, so I got his codes and done them through my account and used my card all went through smooth but when got confirmation it had my name on them with the different purchase confirmation numbers, checked my account and has went through with 2 tickets for each game do u think this will be ok when tickets arrive by the app nearer to the games

Suggest email uefa. They seem very helpful.Β 

9 minutes ago, magoo310-0 said:

I suspect so, but I'd imagine all tickets will be on your app. Assuming you're entering the ground with your pal then you'll probably be ok.

1 hour ago, DesiScotsman said:

Got my tickets for all three games!! 😁

Cat 1 for both Switzerland & HungaryΒ 

Cat 2 for Germany

Absolutely buzzing would be an understatement!! 😁

Euromillions biggest ever jackpot tonight, should just about cover it 😁

Β 

36 minutes ago, trout101 said:

There is 3x10K tickets.
There are 14K members on 11pts+
Not everyone will be going for 3 weeks.

Might be some left tomorrow for 10pts (but at higher price points).