codes from Uefa received? - Page 28 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

codes from Uefa received?

TA-West Germany

1 hour ago, dezmondo said:

For the folks like me on over 12 points but waiting to buy together with 11 pointers today (my under 18 son) I'm assuming it makes sense to log in pre noon, add my tickets to the basket, then add my sons codes at noon?? 

Ensure you buy same price/ category as the ones you have for each game.

I didn't yesterday and had to start again.

Ended up with a more expensive pair 

But got them eventually

Guid luck 

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question from those that booked yesterday. Can you add another member's code to your own booking at the end when you are given the option of more tickets?

I bought a single ticket for Germany yesterday but am logging in today to get one of the other matches for me plus my wife and two kids (all three on 11 points).

I know I can add the two kids codes to my purchase for today. I  wasn't sure if my wife could be added at the time of my booking using the same function as adding the kids codes. Or if she would need to buy separately in the same category and added later so we can sit together.

TIA

You can add codes to sit together after purchasing using the booking reference. The tickets need to be in the same category for each booking (for all 3 matches) to use the system. If you get the same cat for some games and not others between the bookings then you need to email uefa to link them.

41 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Better than being on 10 points. The Munich game is ridiculously expensive for cat 1 and cat 2 but the other 2 games really aren’t that bad considering how much we’ll all be paying to get to Germany and to stay there. 

I dont know. Part of me thinks it would be less painful to just accept I am unlikely to have any chance of a ticket than get my hopes built up then lose out 😩

Just now, TDYER63 said:

I dont know. Part of me thinks it would be less painful to just accept I am unlikely to have any chance of a ticket than get my hopes built up then lose out 😩

True but I’d rather have a chance of going. Everyone with 11 points has a decent chance at getting to at least one of our games. Some will miss out altogether right enough. 

27 minutes ago, islayscot said:

Question from those that booked yesterday. Can you add another member's code to your own booking at the end when you are given the option of more tickets?

You add it after you've checked out. Get the ticket secured first!