The Get It Off Your Chest Thread... - Page 26 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Get It Off Your Chest Thread...

People who wear outside garments indoors. Especially those bams who wear tammies inside when they are in a t-shirt. As a laddie my folks would've clipped the heck oot o' my lugs for that!

Can I add to that footballers with short sleeves wearing gloves ?!

Seriously, people with BO.

I had a former boss whose BO was utterly honking. He was a complete bellend so rather than tell him we just called him Stinky behind his back. Eventually someone took on the difficult task of raising it with him. It improved a little, but when you don't wash yourself or your clothes doederant can only help so much.

One other thing that really winds me up are people (almost all women) who don't understand the concept of pushing their supermarket trolley in to the side so other people with trolleys can get past.

Edited by Stapes

• 2 years later...

Usually young women / girls who appear to have completely shaved off their eyebrows and replaced them with a drawn or painted on black line, sometime quite thick line almost Groucho Marx style. Looks fecking horrendous. WTF!