Europe 23/24 - Page 16 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

football fan who watches football from his arm chair calls people who go to football matches armchair fans 😆 

football fan who constantly sticks the boot into other clubs and their fans goes in sulk because said fans stick the boot in on the rare occasion they can

I would say you couldn't make it up but it's exactly what I expect from ramy.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You lot are fuckin hilarious. Laughing at Celtic FC who are competing in the highest football tournament on the planet. We have played 2 matches, both we could have won. We have a new manager, new players, new system, loads of injuries, but hey ho, all the fuckin football know it alls come Havering in with their armchair football brains and experience having a go at us. I love it.. If you lot actually knew anything about football, I would respect your opinions. Anyhoo, proud of our Bhoys.... You lot hang your head in shame with your comments... 

Celtic First, Celtic Last, Celtic Forever !!!! ♥️♥️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪🇮🇪

Just had a look at the comments that some how warranted this reaction from you

There's

"Oh dear"  😆 

"Where's ramy when you want him" 

Kumnio actually offered a tiny degree of sympathy for celtic. The rest of the digs are aimed at John hartson and his commentary skills 

Maybe take a step back before lashing out. It's a bloody game of football not life and death.

55 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Rogers as Celtic manager has lost 20 out of CL matches. Hardly unfamiliar with CL. 

Apparently that's now the worst record for a manager in CL history 

Screenshot_20231005_073835_WhatsApp.jpg

Edited by vanderark14

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Booking players for taking their top off needs to be stopped. Stupid fucking rule

Especially when the goal gets disallowed!

It's a very inconsistent law, eg. a goalie can take his jersey off to celebrate saving a penalty and won't get booked.

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Booking players for taking their top off needs to be stopped. Stupid fucking rule

Is it any more stupid than the daft fukers taking their tops off in the first place, when they know they are going to get booked for it?

11 hours ago, kumnio said:

John Hartson really continues to be the biggest idiot going, he somehow manages to dig to new depths, every single game.

As funny as it is seeing Celgers get beat in Europe again and again, Celtic didn't get what the deserved in European games, they seem to be unlucky in about 75% of games.

Rarely watch the ugly sisters but thought the exact same. Celtic were very unlucky, pains me to say it but they deserved more from that game. 
John Hartson is awful. 
‘We have a corner’ is the best he can come up with as the ball is being placed in the corner. He  should win an award for stating the bleedin obvious. Its actually toe curlingly embarrassing. 

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Never understood the thinking behind this rule. 

Jumping into the crowd etc I can understand but lifting your top is hurting nobody. 

34 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Jumping into the crowd etc I can understand but lifting your top is hurting nobody. 

I believe it was brought into force as people were paid to wear sponsor logos and had political statements on white T-shirts, which we all know uefa/fifa don’t bring into football 🙄

34 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Pressure from the sponsors they pay millions to have their name on a shirt so they want it seen when a player scores that’s the picture that gets shown in the media

No criticism of the players or the manager from me for last night. I’m not usually one for bemoaning our luck but thought we were genuinely unfortunate.

Two things did annoy me though. Get the pre match folk singers in the bin and leave building the atmosphere to the supporters, they do it better. Also someone please take the microphone off that shouty, baldy bastard Tony Hamilton. He seems to think he’s now part of the pre match and half time entertainment. I don’t want to hear him shouting about paradise windfall tickets, shouting out team lines and telling us to ‘make some noise’. Aye maybe I would if I could hear maself think ya baldy prick! Shut the fuck up!

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Just had a look at the comments that some how warranted this reaction from you

There's

"Oh dear"  😆 

"Where's ramy when you want him" 

Kumnio actually offered a tiny degree of sympathy for celtic. The rest of the digs are aimed at John hartson and his commentary skills 

Maybe take a step back before lashing out. It's a bloody game of football not life and death.

You lot are too easy... Fell for it hook, line and sinker....😂😂

football fan who watches football from his arm chair calls people who go to football matches armchair fans 😆 

football fan who constantly sticks the boot into other clubs and their fans goes in sulk because said fans stick the boot in on the rare occasion they can

Jesus, ok. Which one of you experts was at Parkhead last night as you have mentioned in the above message? Celtic did not deserve to lose last night. What I was saying all you so called experts have the daggers out for BR and Celtic. I believe we are better suited for the Europa League but having a laugh at Celtic who played extremely well, were unlucky against 2 very good European sides, and are going through a rebuild just shows the level of football intelligence on this fine board.... I guess that's what happens to the "supporter" who has no Champions League experience... 

7 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

More shite fae the Canadian hobbit, come on Ramy admit you got overly sensitive again 😜

Who me? I never get sensitive pal. I may get overly protective with my beloved Celtic, but no sensitive. What I do not like is folk with no brains commenting on the hard work, passion, and integrity of my football club...

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Who me? I never get sensitive pal. I may get overly protective with my beloved Celtic, but no sensitive. What I do not like is folk with no brains commenting on the hard work, passion, and integrity of my football club...

🎣🎣🎣😜

33 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Jesus, ok. Which one of you experts was at Parkhead last night as you have mentioned in the above message? Celtic did not deserve to lose last night. What I was saying all you so called experts have the daggers out for BR and Celtic. I believe we are better suited for the Europa League but having a laugh at Celtic who played extremely well, were unlucky against 2 very good European sides, and are going through a rebuild just shows the level of football intelligence on this fine board.... I guess that's what happens to the "supporter" who has no Champions League experience... 

a supporter with CL experience = more football intelligence 🤣 fuckin hell, thats honestly your best one yet

Nobody had the daggers out for you or Celtic. and if they did, Why shouldn't they?

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

a supporter with CL experience = more football intelligence 🤣 fuckin hell, thats honestly your best one yet

Nobody had the daggers out for you or Celtic. and if they did, Why shouldn't they?

Precisely VA. A supporter with CL experience like myself, has far more football knowledge than someone like yourself with Betfred Cup experience.. My posts are always well thought out, researched, and reviewed before they are to be posted... Fact !!!