Who is the BBC "Star" Sweep - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Who is the BBC "Star" Sweep

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, aaid said:

Tell that to Phillip Schofield’s daughters.  

I said unusual - not impossible

It's been reported that the teenager concerned was using the money to fund a crack cockaine habit which is why i am assuming it is a male - again unusual if it was a girl but not impossible

5 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Every day is a school day !

Does little to the slightly strange situation where you could have sex with someone aged 17 as it's over the age of consent but they couldn't send a sexualised photo of themselves.

7 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Does little to the slightly strange situation where you could have sex with someone aged 17 as it's over the age of consent but they couldn't send a sexualised photo of themselves.

Yep - which was what i was alluding to originally until the "law" was pointed out

23 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

It is odd and there’s a defence in law if you are married to or in a civil partnership with someone under 18, which makes it even odder.   

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Huw Edwards has umpteen weans and whilst Witchell is a creepy fuck he is too old, married and also has 2 kids

Can't see it being either of them

If it's either of them (and I'm not suggesting that it is 😉) then their defence should be fairly straightforward - "Sorry M'Luad, I knew I shouldn't have let Prince Paedo borrow my laptop"

23 minutes ago, aaid said:

It is odd and there’s a defence in law if you are married to or in a civil partnership with someone under 18, which makes it even odder.   

In fairness that's a pretty good defence. Of course in Scotland unlike England any photos could be of your spouse!

Can’t be bothered to speculate. It’s the bbc ffs. I thought it was a prerequisite to get on to be a bit whey , a bit woo. 
This is the bbc we all know that allowed full on peadophiles , necrophiles and just full on beasts to stalk their organisation for decades. With management protection. None of whom have ever been held to account for their roles. 
might be that I am mainly from the last century, but I am finding it difficult to take anything the scum tabloid spout as credible. These are the same deviants that used to celebrate counting down till a 15 year old girl turned 16 . So they could expose a child’s tits . Was their biggest selling point after sports. 

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

It shouldn’t be that difficult to work out he was supposed to be on TV on Saturday night . But I have no idea what is on the BBC on a Saturday night and they have pulled their schedule from 5 pm till 10 pm. 

IMG_7269.thumb.png.5304e211bc86f53257e5e33812aaed5e.png

I don’t think they’ve pulled the schedule, rather that Wimbledon was on until 10 o’clock. 

12 minutes ago, aaid said:

I don’t think they’ve pulled the schedule, rather that Wimbledon was on until 10 o’clock. 

Well there goes my career in private investigation 😁 I thought Wimbledon moved to BBC 2 on a Saturday night to keep the Saturday night entertainment viewers off their back. 

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Well there goes my career in private investigation 😁 I thought Wimbledon moved to BBC 2 on a Saturday night to keep the Saturday night entertainment viewers off their back. 

Since Centre and Number One Courts were covered they play a lot later if necessary.  BBC cutbacks mean they bombard the schedule with things like Wimbledon. 

Edited by aaid

31 minutes ago, aaid said:

I wonder how much the Sun has paid for this story - I see there’s a follow-up in today’s edition.

Could be that all those involved in this story are sleazy scumbags. 

Could be, though i read that the family hadn’t been paid anything. 

4 minutes ago, mariokempes said:

Surely some nancy from Strictly?

They've said presenter and the only 2 presenters on Strictly are female.  I'm still convinced it'll end up being someone we've barely heard of who does the odd segment on the likes of The One Show or Country File.

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

They've said presenter and the only 2 presenters on Strictly are female.  I'm still convinced it'll end up being someone we've barely heard of who does the odd segment on the likes of The One Show or Country File.

Aye it is possible that the "BBC Star" is to throw us off

I mean how many BBC stars are there ? It's not the days of Terry Wogan and Esther Rantzen

And by Presenter do they mean a news show, game show, antique show, cookery show or quiz show ?