Seville routes - Page 2 - Spain v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Seville routes

ScottFindlay2

On 7/12/2023 at 1:00 PM, TDYER63 said:

If it makes people feel any better I booked return flights Gla to Malaga 8-15 th oct back in February and it cost £250 pp. even then. It included a 20kg case as making a weeks holiday but still not cheap. 

You don't come back till February? 😲 That would explain the 20kg case, I suppose.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/5/2023 at 9:50 AM, hamilton wanderer said:

looks like Sport Options are doing a 1 night option (out on Wednesday morning and straight back after the game on Thursday) for around £550

Wonkey Sheep doing a day trip (no details yet)

Where did you get details of this? I can’t find anything on their site.

I don’t think Wonky Sheep ever had a day trip for Spain? 

Sport Options emailed the other day to say that the aircraft they had reserved was no longer available to return straight after the game. They looked for alternatives for a a return the following day but couldn’t get anything. So had to cancel the full thing. 

31 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

I don’t think Wonky Sheep ever had a day trip for Spain? 

Sport Options emailed the other day to say that the aircraft they had reserved was no longer available to return straight after the game. They looked for alternatives for a a return the following day but couldn’t get anything. So had to cancel the full thing. 

Wonky Sheep had a day trip.Out on the morning of the 12th and back early the 13th straight after the game.It sold out.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, glasgow jock said:

We fly Manchester to Malaga Wednesday afternoon but cant find any direct trains from Malaga to Seville on the Wednesday at all, they still to go on sale or?

just looked on trainline and trains showing via Cordoba That doesn't work try Renfe.es 

On 8/9/2023 at 1:51 PM, glasgow jock said:

We fly Manchester to Malaga Wednesday afternoon but cant find any direct trains from Malaga to Seville on the Wednesday at all, they still to go on sale or?

Now on sale for the 11th and 12th.

• 2 weeks later...

just booked for seville and lille

edi_barcelona 11/10   10.35_ 14.25

barcelona_seville 11/10  17.40_ 19.20

seville_marseille 15/10  09.20_15.35

marseille_lille 15/10  11.20_13.10

lille_geneva 18/10  11.50_13.05

geneva _edi 18/10  14.35_15.45

£495                    

16 minutes ago, tartan davie said:

just booked for seville and lille

edi_barcelona 11/10   10.35_ 14.25

barcelona_seville 11/10  17.40_ 19.20

seville_marseille 15/10  09.20_15.35

marseille_lille 15/10  11.20_13.10

lille_geneva 18/10  11.50_13.05

geneva _edi 18/10  14.35_15.45

£495                    

Hoping that's a mistype as your marseille flight is leaving before you've even flew over Barcelona.

Mainly saying it out of concern as have had an instance where we let one of put mates be in charge of multiple flights and yep booked a cheap Ryanair flight home 4 hours before we even landed in airport

Edited by From_Dundee_to_Ancoats

3 hours ago, From_Dundee_to_Ancoats said:

Hoping that's a mistype as your marseille flight is leaving before you've even flew over Barcelona.

Mainly saying it out of concern as have had an instance where we let one of put mates be in charge of multiple flights and yep booked a cheap Ryanair flight home 4 hours before we even landed in airport

I think the error may be in the Seville to Marseille flight! You would almost make America in 6hrs 15mins. I think the 11:20 will be the arrival from Seville not the departure to Lille!! Lol