Season 23/24 - Page 60 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Statement FCs latest statement is absolutely brilliant.

This coming from a club with utter vermin as fans, who shout sectarian abuse everywhere they go. The last time they were at Dens, they turned up half an hour late, their fans set off pyrotechnics, and their fans engaged in a paedophilic sexual assault on a kid in their own end.

But yes, Dundee FC have damaged our game.

Not often that a single person can effectively and accurately speak for an entire fan base, but I am pretty certain that I can here, Rangers FC can go fuck themselves, and then fuck themselves again. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ok, pay attention numbnuts... Have you ever, ever, called an Englishman, or an English announcer, or a player representing England, or a referee who missed a blatant call,  a derogatory term during a Scotland v England match ?? If you answer yes, your a Bigot, if you answer NO, your a fuckin liar !!! I am only going by your logic in the post above ...

If only you were capable of intelligent thought.

If I called you a fucking idiot, or a simpleton, who should have been wiped on your mums curtains, while that is definitely offensive, aggressive, and many more things, it isn't bigoted. Calling someone a derogatory term doesn't necessarily equate to being a bigot, there are many, many ways to insult the people without needing to be racist, sexist, sectarian etc etc.

Ask your carer to explain if need be 👍

10 minutes ago, kumnio said:

If only you were capable of intelligent thought.

If I called you a fucking idiot, or a simpleton, who should have been wiped on your mums curtains, while that is definitely offensive, aggressive, and many more things, it isn't bigoted. Calling someone a derogatory term doesn't necessarily equate to being a bigot, there are many, many ways to insult the people without needing to be racist, sexist, sectarian etc etc.

Ask your carer to explain if need be 👍

Fuck off ya ignorant prick !!!

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fuck off ya ignorant prick !!!

I say this in the nicest possible way, seek help.

Your constant anger and inability to understand basic concepts, should concern you. I don't know what medication you're on, but it needs tweaked. For the sake of your wife and kids, reach out for assistance. Someone will be able to help.

You don't need to struggle alone. 👍

34 minutes ago, kumnio said:

This coming from a club with utter vermin as fans, who shout sectarian abuse everywhere they go. The last time they were at Dens, they turned up half an hour late, their fans set off pyrotechnics, and their fans engaged in a paedophilic sexual assault on a kid in their own end.

Not often that a single person can effectively and accurately speak for an entire fan base, but I am pretty certain that I can here, Rangers FC can go fuck themselves, and then fuck themselves again. 

The problem we have is that if this game isn't played next Weds then it throws the post-split up in the air.  

Hibs and Motherwell putting in complaints too.  I think all 3x (inc Rangers) are spot on. 

14 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Your constant anger and inability to understand basic concepts, should concern you. I don't know what medication you're on, but it needs tweaked. For the sake of your wife and kids, reach out for assistance. Someone will be able to help.

I'm getting the popcorn ready for their reply.

8 minutes ago, LoganRoy said:

The problem we have is that if this game isn't played next Weds then it throws the post-split up in the air.  

Hibs and Motherwell putting in complaints too.  I think all 3x (inc Rangers) are spot on. 

The game should have been played last midweek, but wasn't for some strange reason, it wasn't. I have no idea why a game wasn't played before the old firm game, nah, can't think why it wasn't scheduled then, its beyond me.

While I do feel that its unfair for Hibs and Motherwell, its tough luck. Lets say tonights game went ahead, however the game at Pittodrie was postponed on Saturday due to highs winds for example, then thats just tough. if a game gets postponed in week 3 for example, there's ample windows for it to be played, if its postponed later in the season, there are limitations, its just an unfortunate fact.

DFC deserve criticism over the postponements this season, almost no one is denying that. Sometimes its just tough shit.

26 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Away and have a wash ya uneducated, arrogant, and most importantly, spineless fuck... Would love to bump into you one day !!! 

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Away and have a wash ya uneducated, arrogant, and most importantly, spineless fuck... Would love to bump into you one day !!! 

And breathe. 

1 out of 4 of your insults could be deemed accurate, good for you little buddy, you’re getting better at this 👍

14 hours ago, kumnio said:

You couldn't give them a red neck with a blow torch.

5 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

You couldn't give them a red neck with a blow torch.

They're full of red necks, support looks straight out of the film deliverance & they should play dueling banjos instead of simply the best 😉

Hibs now joining the race for The Stupid Statement Award.

Meanwhile, Hibernian have voiced strong objections to the SPFL as they believe Dundee have gained a sporting advantage in the race for a top-six finish after their Scottish Premiership game against Rangers was postponed until after the Edinburgh side's final game before the split.

If only they'd played the game the previous Wednesday......................the question Hibs should raise is why didn't they do that? 

I'd love to see the answer to that question from the SPFL

4 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

why are fans of wee clubs always raging ?

You should know, Rangers were a wee team for a few years nae so long ago.☺️

40 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

why are fans of wee clubs always raging ?

Fucking irony overload here

It's only huns calling for docked points whilst frothing at the mouth

The rest of us are enjoying the melt down

49 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Fucking irony overload here

It's only huns calling for docked points whilst frothing at the mouth

The rest of us are enjoying the melt down

I don't see them calling for the points being awarded.  Dundee 

Interestingly, the game wasn't played the Wednesday prior as Dundee couldn't give assurances the pitch would be playable and concerned it would force the Motherwell game off.

The SPFL pressed for it to be this week to avoid this exect scenario..

The SPFL should have been contingency planning - Doncaster is a buffoon but Beattie is just as bad.  However the award for utter moron falls on Eric Drysdale - blaming climate change yet their neighbours a stones throw away have been fine. 

If Hibs and Motherwell have an issue with sporting integrity, surely they could play next Wednesday night at the same time as Dundee and Rangers?

2 hours ago, LoganRoy said:

Interestingly, the game wasn't played the Wednesday prior as Dundee couldn't give assurances the pitch would be playable and concerned it would force the Motherwell game off.

A fact a number of people are conveniently ignoring.