Season 23/24 - Page 28 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, LoganRoy said:

I see Livingston also don't get penalties at Parkhead.   Them going in 1.0 at half time would have turned the crowd even more.

Refs doing their best to keep Celtic in the title race?

They were 33/1 yesterday, caught my attention for a second till I checked their lack of goals recently knew they’d have to score more than once to win the game 

15 minutes ago, dan cake said:

SUMMER FITBAW!

Been saying it for years. There is little to zero benefit to playing football in Scotland in the winter.

Putting aside the state of the pitches, games are ruined by the wind and rain. Then consider the impact on fans. Only the absolute hardcore fans would go to a game tonight and there are less and less hardcore fans as the years go on.

I guarentee that nowhere in Scotland today has a kid been bored and the parents say, why not take him along to the X game? They are playing tonight are they not. However during the school holidays when the sun is shining or at least in still warmish rain, I bet you would get alot more adults with kids attending.

The only reasons we play the traditional calender is because we dont want to appear to be a 2nd rate footballing nation and because as a country we are scared of trying anything new and out our comfort zone.

40 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Hibsed it??????

Both teams deserve to lose but Rocky made sure only one did, feel sorry for those that attended brutal night for watching football although I’m sure those in the away end won’t be too bothered 

Edited by dan cake

Can't believe some of our support moaning that the rangers game was called off to give them a rest before they play us !!!!  Lives are more important than a football match. That mob gets enough help from VAR and the refs anyhoo.. Looking forward to Saturday. Watching is down my CSC with the lads. Could go either way this one, even though it's at Parkhead. CCV will be a big miss, but it gives someone else a chance to step up.. COYBIG !!!!

If you have been betting Tavernier to score anytime recently you would be quids in

Was boosted to 5/1 today and had a glove on it

Dessers is worse than i was at the 5s

1 minute ago, EddardStark said:

Wonder if the whacko conspiracy theorists who support Celtic will be taking a day off today. 

😂😂😂😂. GIRFUY !! All in good banter Eddy.. Better team won today... Happy New Year big man...🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿