McTominay Song? - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

McTominay Song?

Jacques Hunt

McTominay song is decent just needs to follow on from the song and end on a better note tbh

Scott McTominay, nothin but a heartache, loves the Tartan Army, he turned the English dooooown

Scott McTominay, nothin but a heartache, loves the Tartan Army, he turned the English dooooown

And we don't want to share, because McTominay doesn't care, about yooooouu!

Repeat

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, bazmidd said:

McTominay song is decent just needs to follow on from the song and end on a better note tbh

Repeat

You might be right there. It does seem to stop at the wrong time ( well, for fans of the song ! ) it would be better with another line. 
Just so long as it doesn’t last until the big high notes comes in the tune , that would be excruciating 😂

3 minutes ago, todd said:

Ok

I’m not a massive fan of the tune of Flower of Scotland  and once suggested it would be better if we used FoS words to the tune of Scotland the Brave . I worked it all out and wrote it the way it would be sung. Unsurprisingly it was as popular as a Rodri  post match interview and I was laughed off the park 😁 I was being bloody serious as well ! 

2 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I’m not a massive fan of the tune of Flower of Scotland  and once suggested it would be better if we used FoS words to the tune of Scotland the Brave . I worked it all out and wrote it the way it would be sung. Unsurprisingly it was as popular as a Rodri  post match interview and I was laughed off the park 😁 I was being bloody serious as well ! 

In the words of the great philosopher, Homer Simpson, trying is the first step towards failure! 😄😄

11 hours ago, Robbo `81 said:

If we're talking cringe songs that need binned I guess someone better mention the 'funny and relevant once, nearly 30 years ago' Doh a f***** deer 🦌 

Surely the most ridiculous and meaningless Scotland song of all time was:

"The wallpaper sticks to the wall...!"

Mates are telling me I'm imagining it, but I definitely heard it a few times on the train to Hampden, back in tbe Craig Levein days.

9 minutes ago, alfaetrin said:

Mates are telling me I'm imagining it, but I definitely heard it a few times on the train to Hampden, back in tbe Craig Levein days.

What was that all about again? Was that connected to a particular club side?

11 hours ago, Toepoke said:

It's a bit of fun, I don't mind it (in moderation!)

I'm liking the fact almost half the current team have a song or chant about them. I don't remember such a big connection between the players and fans, and I've been going to games for a looong time. 

All I hear are John McGinn and Scott McTominay’s songs on a loop. Which other current players have songs about them?

18 minutes ago, alfaetrin said:

I remember it as well so you’re definitely not  imagining it. Don’t think I ever heard it at Hampden but definitely at away games 10-15 years ago. 

1 hour ago, alfaetrin said:

53 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

I remember it as well so you’re definitely not  imagining it. Don’t think I ever heard it at Hampden but definitely at away games 10-15 years ago. 

You’ll not be hearing it any time soon the boy that usually sung it has past

5 hours ago, bazmidd said:

Repeat

I don’t think ‘nothin (sic) but a heartache’ are the correct lyrics, are they?

There's a lot of shite songs but generally at Hampden they're ok, glad that Doh a deer hardly gets a run out these days, only once that I can remember over the double header. 

19 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Aye. And I still cannae unsee/unhear the wee video you sent me of you performing this dubious mash up! 🤣

17 hours ago, Whelky75 said:

All I hear are John McGinn and Scott McTominay’s songs on a loop. Which other current players have songs about them?

Definitely Lyndon Dykes and Andy Robertson, was there not a Billy Gilmour chant too?