Angus Gunn - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Angus Gunn

41 minutes ago, Bzzzz said:

Nope, he made his choice, he wanted to play for England and wasn't good enough, tough tits, you made your choice. The dark blue jersey is not a jersey of convenience. 

Usually yellow, although sometimes pink.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bzzzz said:

Nope, he made his choice, he wanted to play for England and wasn't good enough, tough tits, you made your choice. The dark blue jersey is not a jersey of convenience. 

And also not the colour of the Scotland goalkeeper's jersey 😁

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Put me between the posts !! Might no be that athletic looking, but I'd step in front of a freight train fir Scotland !!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Think you might've stepped in front of one freight train too many as it is! 

1 hour ago, kwhitelaw said:

Apart from liking a few twitter posts that have jovial digs at us while also celebrating England, what’s he done that’s any worse than Che Adams who took 4 years to eventually commit to us?

I’ll be honest I don’t know much about him and I personally would rather give Clark the start against Cyprus but some of the rage on here about the lad is a bit embarrassing 

The only embarrassing comments are from those apologists for this fanny who has taken the right c..t out of us.Will be ashamed when this guy runs out at Hampden and gives it the old applauding the fans shit.Be even more ashamed when some stupid articles clap back.

26 minutes ago, todd said:

🤣  Crikey let's hope if Gunn starts against Cyprus he has a solid game otherwise I worry about the blood pressure of some on here 😂

Our manager is paid to get results, if he doesn't get them no doubt some on here who are dead against this will be the first to want Clarke sacked.

With that in mind he simply has to consider all eligible players , he obviously isn't convinced Clark & Kelly are good enough otherwise I'm sure one of them would have had more international minutes by now.

It's as brave decision though for the chemistry of the squad . Not because of  a couple of bloody Twitter likes but due to the fact if Gunn goes straight in the team which I suspect he will it must be hard for Clarke to tell the lads that have been bench warmers for so long your still not good enough to get a game..

It'll be fascinating to see how he deals with this & who gets the nod to start.

36 minutes ago, thesaint said:

The only embarrassing comments are from those apologists for this fanny who has taken the right c..t out of us.Will be ashamed when this guy runs out at Hampden and gives it the old applauding the fans shit.Be even more ashamed when some stupid articles clap back.

Calm down man, this is the world we live in. Did you watch the rugby today? Half the Scottish team where not Scottish born & a good few of the Irish also. You might not like it but the reality of top level sport is that's the rules & in general its a positive as it helps the smaller nations compete . Every country takes advantage of this so it would be insane not to just due to sentimental reasons.

7 hours ago, ceudmilefailte said:

He might be a knob, he might not be interested in us and maybe he should fuck, of but anyone who boo's him isn't a Scotland fan. Just some twisted nationalist who is one of the reasons we don't deserve independence. One of the "your can only be Scottish on my terms brigade"

I'm not a fan because I think he's a cunt and should be booed? He wasn't interested. Get him to fuck. 

Twisted nationalist 🤣 youre talking shite here. You've just flung some words together and hoped they make sense.

5 hours ago, thesaint said:

Aye but our terms should at the very least be commited to playing for us when asked and not saying he wasn't interested as he considered himself english and liking a tweet taking the pish out of us. Don't think that's too much to ask. 

Correct 

5 hours ago, dan cake said:

Nobody will be booing him,  just a few gammon racists with chips on both shoulders will be mouthing off on social media. Easy to hide behind a keyboard no so much at Hampden

Don't think you understand racism 🤣 he will definitely get booed. I'll leave you my seat number incase you want to see it. No hiding

5 hours ago, Slide tackle said:

Some of the comments here are embarrassing, get some thick skin ffs. Hope he plays well for us has my full support

The guys an English cunt. Next

11 minutes ago, theabsentee said:

Calm down man, this is the world we live in. Did you watch the rugby today? Half the Scottish team where not Scottish born & a good few of the Irish also. You might not like it but the reality of top level sport is that's the rules & in general its a positive as it helps the smaller nations compete . Every country takes advantage of this so it would be insane not to just due to sentimental reasons.

Aye and it's f..king horrible.So it just ends up being club football with national team names.You can just get anybody to play for you.The whole point of international football is that it is players from your country.You live or die by that.That's what gives you the pride in your team when they get good results.Otherwise what the f..k is the point of international football if you can like rugby choose anybody with no connection to you then it's just club teams wearing national shirts.Totally pointless.

😂

27 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Correct 

Don't think you understand racism 🤣 he will definitely get booed. I'll leave you my seat number incase you want to see it. No hiding

The guys an English cunt. Next

He can have my seat number as well if he wants a wee discussion on gunn.No worries.I won't be hiding at Hampden.

1 hour ago, todd said:

Maybe I have, but atleast I know where my loyalty lies, unlike some that welcome an englishman that basically shit on our national team favoring England. Just my opinion.. Alba Gu Brath🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

2 hours ago, thesaint said:

Aye and no doubt there'll be plenty of throbbers giving it the "You're no' English any more" crap.  Angus Gunn can GTF.  I'd stick Angus Young in goals before this fkin tit and he's aboot 5 foot fck all.

Looking at his dad on social media, can tell he is really proud of this.

Reading between the lines from the interview Gunn gave yesterday, looks like Clarke was on the phone to him before Gordon had reached the hospital (says they have been "speaking" for quite a while now).

Ideally Gunn would have picked us years ago and had 30 odd caps by now, but Clarke picks the squad and he feels he can do a job for us, so will respect him for that going forward (doubt meany would grudge James Morrison a single one of his 46 Scotland caps, and he did not really endear himself to the fans with comments he made before his first call up).

8 hours ago, Templeton_Peck said:

The guy is called Angus...Thats good enough for me.. 

0e47cf1d998652181a9e1f668071b5f5.jpg.ef2e98ecadf20fc8e0b2c8b8a7a42b46.jpg

12 hours ago, kwhitelaw said:

Apart from liking a few twitter posts that have jovial digs at us while also celebrating England, what’s he done that’s any worse than Che Adams who took 4 years to eventually commit to us?

I’ll be honest I don’t know much about him and I personally would rather give Clark the start against Cyprus but some of the rage on here about the lad is a bit embarrassing 

Way beyond what it should be, as per.

At least he's taken the heat off poor old Oli McBurnie for a while though.