France WC 2023 - Page 2 - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

France WC 2023

Big Ramy 1314

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Thankfully Changes are coming for the next world cup because its a total farce right now. Scotland have had it worse than any other top ranked side. England are one spot below us yet have an easier group, Wales are below Fiji now and also have an easier group. 

They are looking to make the draw as late as possible now

I am likely to be on my own here but I have a feeling Scotland will pull off a shock by beating one of IReland or SA..................................and probably follow that up with a loss to Tonga or Romania😂

I've a horrible feeling we'll beat SA, they'll beat Ireland, we'll lose narrowly to Ireland then go out because we don't give Romania enough of a twatting in comparison to the other two. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/17/2023 at 6:15 PM, ThistleWhistle said:

I've a horrible feeling we'll beat SA, they'll beat Ireland, we'll lose narrowly to Ireland then go out because we don't give Romania enough of a twatting in comparison to the other two. 

I'm changing my mind after seeing the boks last night. 

We've got no hope of getting through.  😆 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

I'm changing my mind after seeing the boks last night. 

We've got no hope of getting through.  😆 

Was just about say the same - they absolutely fucking smashed New Zealand and had 7 forwards on the bench who're absolutely massive.

Really frustrating that a really shit England and/or a really shit Wales could squeak through to a semi quite easily in comparison .

Someone comparatively crap will win too - Ireland would likely be knackered by the semis for example 

Edit: red cards will be massive this tournament too as the bloke's second yellow just looked like rugby to me whereas a South African punched an NZ fella on the back 3 times and wasn't even a peno! 

Edited by ThistleWhistle

50 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Crap Australia and Welsh teams in a pool with Fiji and Georgia- room for a surprise?

It wouldn't be the first time Fiji had knocked Wales out of the World Cup. It would be nice to see it happen again. 🤣

• 2 weeks later...

Ireland have the bonus point already and it's only half time. This pool could be decided on bonus points provided we can beat one of the other big teams. I could see us going into the last game not only needing a win, but also needing to score 4 tries. A lot of rugby to be played before that game though.

Tom English seems to think we have a chance today

Have doubled Scotland today and Tuesday

"I've never met a nice South African, and that's not bloody surprising man"

Looking forward to this match . Reckon they can beat S Africa. 
do think this may be the Island of Ireland tournament mind. 
watching the England match reminded me the greatest rugby skill is a drop goal 🤪though if had won Scotland a World Cup with one  mebbies they’d give me a stauner too. 

Coooooooooooooooooooome Onnnnnnnnnnnnn !!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿