Indyref 2 (2) - Page 33 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Indyref 2 (2)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might as well start the application for the 60K. 

I'm a drug addicted, homeless single mother that self identifies as female, for child benefits and disability allowance with split personality disorder. While fleeing conflict, from Ukraine as a refugee, called Mx. Shirley Bassey, sexuality as non binary.  I want a free house. The free laptop and the baby box as member of the world's most priveleged victim group. 

That should be enough woke points to catch the SNPs attention as you don't need any qualifications. 

All aboard the Scottish Government welfare state. Its a self preservation society. 

Can't deliver ferries. Can't produce census.

Can't negotiate with the trade unions and pay workers the respect they deserve. 

But can pay her carrot dangler 60K

Thats the Nicola Sturgeon negotiation philosophy. 

All aboard. Giddy up. 

Edited by Tartan_Tonna

20 minutes ago, Tartan_Tonna said:

I'm a drug addicted, homeless single mother that self identifies as female, for child benefits and disability allowance with split personality disorder. While fleeing conflict, from Ukraine as a refugee, called Mx. Shirley Bassey, sexuality as non binary.  I want a free house. The free laptop and the baby box as member of the world's most priveleged victim group. 

That should be enough woke points to catch the SNPs attention as you don't need any qualifications. 

All aboard the Scottish Government welfare state. Its a self preservation society. 

All aboard. Giddy up. 

Ignored. 

44 minutes ago, Tartan_Tonna said:

All aboard. Giddy up. 

Penny mordant made good points yesterday about the billion wasted by the snp 

50 minutes ago, aaid said:

Ignored. 

Im surprised there are some people that havent blocked him

Malcolm is going to be next with the shite he is coming out with - the latest in his last post

https://www.taxpayersalliance.com/test_and_trace_at_what_cost

Test and trace of course. The Tories will always have wasted more billions than Nicola. Michelle Mone only had to flash her nickers at handcock for the 28 million. Bring the bastards down, both the governments.

SNP and Tory. 

Time for an uprising. General strike. Bring the bastards down. 

Edited by Tartan_Tonna

8 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Malcolm is going to be next with the shite he is coming out with - the latest in his last post

I’ve only ever blocked three people and that’s because they are offensive.  Or rather were offensive as two appear to be banned and the third, I suspect won’t be around for long either. 

Edited by aaid

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

you mean for having a different view from the bog standard ta lefty, pro independence view?

2 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

you mean for having a different view from the bog standard ta lefty, pro independence view?

The post below is not a different view

It verges on fucking trolling and if you had bothered to read the replies to her tweet you would have seen she was lying

1 hour ago, Malcolm said:

Penny mordant made good points yesterday about the billion wasted by the snp 

28 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

The post below is not a different view

It verges on fucking trolling and if you had bothered to read the replies to her tweet you would have seen she was lying

She made many valid points.  I have said many times that the snp are incompetent and I believe that.  Lefty, woke, green pish that they come up with.  

24 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

She made many valid points.  I have said many times that the snp are incompetent and I believe that.  Lefty, woke, green pish that they come up with.  

Leaving to the left, being woke or supporting green policies doesn't make them incompetent. You really should give up the charade 

43 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Leaving to the left, being woke or supporting green policies doesn't make them incompetent. You really should give up the charade 

you are right… they are incompetent in addition to being lefty, woke and green.

I dislike all four aspects of the above.

Just now, Malcolm said:

Green?  In what world  can it be wrong to be caring about the environment?  Do you just mean the party? You don't believe in global warming?  Even Tories generally realise something needs done there.

24 minutes ago, PapofGlencoe said:

Green?  In what world  can it be wrong to be caring about the environment?  Do you just mean the party? You don't believe in global warming?  Even Tories generally realise something needs done there.

yes the party primarily who are Marxist in their approach.  Pointless in us doing anything unless the Chinese and indians do.  Nuclear power is the way forward. 

46 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

I dislike the word 'woke', but even more I dislike it when it's used as a snarl word, when it's used to dismiss views that the speaker obviously disagrees with but the speaker refuses to deal with anything specific. It reminds me of how people back in the 80's were dismissive of 'political correctness' when they were really just being sexist, racist or homophobic. For the record I'm not suggesting Malcolm is any of those, it's just an observation about how that word is used, and I'm not sure it's helpful.

2 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

It reminds me of how people back in the 80's were dismissive of 'political correctness' when they were really just being sexist, racist or homophobic. 

It’s *exactly* the same as that.  I find that if you ask anyone who uses the term “woke” what they mean by it they get very defensive and won’t give you an answer.   The reason is that the actual definition - in this context - is being aware of social injustice in areas around, initially, race but now widened out to cover all inequalities.   To be described as woke would hardly be considered as a failing, unless it’s by someone who is, you know, racist, homophobic, misogynistic or whatever themselves.  People who use “woke” pejoratively know exactly what they mean when they use it, but they know they can’t say the words in their heads out loud or they’ll be exposed for what they are.

23 hours ago, aaid said:

Where’s she suggesting anything like that, here’s the original tweet.  Sounds like your just looking for any excuse to have a go.  The fact she’s happy to be a bit self-deprecatory is to her advantage as far as I’m concerned.   The point is about not needing to have “work clothes” on and being able to be comfy.

You are actually incapable of saying anything remotely negative about the SNP. 

You're just as bad as the alba zoomers on here at times with blind loyalty. 

If you can't see how an MP on 80k+ a year who claims every work travel/food expense on top of that, posing like that when she can easily afford to heat her home and knowing full well that that's the reality for millions just now who physically NEED to do that as they've no choice then I think you need to have  a word with yourself. 

If that was a tory MP/MSP then you'd rightly be all over it.

The tweet was idiotic at best.

Edited by Squirrelhumper