Season 22/23 - Page 54 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You have just proven once again who needs to grow up on this board. I simply replied to a disrespectful comment from someone who continually abuses me with a respectful reply, then you, as usual have to add insult to it. Really sad and immature to be honest. Merry Christmas DD....

So is it disrespectful to say that people have sexual relations with animals?

Yes or no?

We all know this is something you have used against many posters many a time.

Surely it’s not you being offended by something you constantly do, again? 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Yes or no?

Constantly berates other teams as much as he does people.  When the shoe is on the other foot he canny take it.  Best example of a manchild I have come across.

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Yes or no?

I'm not offended at all, whatbi am pointing out is your continilual pursuit of an arguement on a football thread, which reminds me.... Boooooooooooooooom!!!!!!!!  Sorry. I don't get annoyed anymore with petty comments, it's trolls like yourself I feel sorry for. Now try stay of the topic.. Season 22-23..

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So what did Chris have for breakfast seeing as your head is stuck right up his arse !!!

I thought you didn't talk about parts of a body being inside another's backside?  Haven't a clue who Chris is BTW.  You in one your medical trances again?

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Goodwin has to go. He's who I wanted as boss as I'd hoped he would step up but it's hard to believe how much he is out of his depth

Was linked with the Hibernians a couple of times, dear god no. A welt of a man, best suited to Junior football 

Edited by dan cake

7 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Must be a hard watch. They have a decent squad in my opinion so something isn’t clicking. 

It's an OK squad but severely lacking a right back and centre half. The one good centre half is a loanee from the fucking tims 

4 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Was linked with the Hibernians a couple of times, dear god no. A welt of a man, best suited to Junior football 

You know less about football than me!!!  I had three teams up and hibs were 0-0.  So I took your advice and cashed out.  A princely sum of £19.  Then Hibs score 3!  No listening to you ever again.  Oh well at least I am up.  Ho Ho Ho.

1 minute ago, SamP said:

You know less about football than me!!!  I had three teams up and hibs were 0-0.  So I took your advice and cashed out.  A princely sum of £19.  Then Hibs score 3!  No listening to you ever again.  Oh well at least I am up.  Ho Ho Ho.

Livingston had a man sent off in the first 15 minutes, that changes things drastically 😉

13 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Livingston had a man sent off in the first 15 minutes, that changes things drastically 😉

I never knew that.  I posted on here this morning that no coupon up this season.  Bottled it and cashed out.  I never usually do that.  Ach well it's xmas!  A lot of ma pals in Hibs Club earlier before the game.  Thinking about what to do with my £9 winnings.  Maybe a dominoes pizza LOL.  

9 minutes ago, SamP said:

I never knew that.  I posted on here this morning that no coupon up this season.  Bottled it and cashed out.  I never usually do that.  Ach well it's xmas!  A lot of ma pals in Hibs Club earlier before the game.  Thinking about what to do with my £9 winnings.  Maybe a dominoes pizza LOL.  

I’m watching Hibs on the stick of fire as we speak, they’re playing like Brazil 70 fuck knows where that came from. Had a £10 on Livingston at 9/2, that’s Hibs for you always letting me down!

1 minute ago, dan cake said:

I’m watching Hibs on the stick of fire as we speak, they’re playing like Brazil 70 fuck knows where that came from. Had a £10 on Livingston at 9/2, that’s Hibs for you always letting me down!

Looks like the two of us Hibsed it! On the subject of firesticks I am going to get one in next couple of weeks for the football.  No hesgoal anymore and as much as I like Radio Scotland, watching a game is better.  

3 minutes ago, SamP said:

Looks like the two of us Hibsed it! On the subject of firesticks I am going to get one in next couple of weeks for the football.  No hesgoal anymore and as much as I like Radio Scotland, watching a game is better.  

Best £70 Iv ever spent, pays for its self in 2 months. My entire family have them

8 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Best £70 Iv ever spent, pays for its self in 2 months. My entire family have them

Aye my two brothers in law have them and pals.  Just going up to pub.  There is a guy there who can fit them.  My technology skills aren't that good.

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Goodwin has to go. He's who I wanted as boss as I'd hoped he would step up but it's hard to believe how much he is out of his depth

Yeah, it’s a strange one right now. 

Who the fuck allows a goalkeeper to go and attack with 5 minutes to go, the game still could’ve been won, but was lost in 60 seconds. 

Im starting to think the job is too big for him, after Tuesday, he was 3 points better off than Glass, he could be on a very shoogly peg if we don’t beat beat Killie on Wednesday. 

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

Must be a hard watch. They have a decent squad in my opinion so something isn’t clicking. 

When they flow, they’re wonderful to watch, we could’ve and should’ve given Rangers 3 or 4 on Tuesday, but he blamed fatigue on changing it and then started the same 11 today, it’s baffling. 

Just witnessed the worst refereeing performance of my life and probably, sadly, the end of Craig Gordon's career.

I come on here and see the usual shite from the same posters. Really sad what this so called message board has sunk to.

2 minutes ago, dipped flake said:

Just witnessed the worst refereeing performance of my life and probably, sadly, the end of Craig Gordon's career.

I come on here and see the usual shite from the same posters. Really sad what this so called message board has sunk to.

What happened to Craig Gordon 🤔

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Hopefully he stays till after rugby park on Wednesday...

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Yes or no?

This has nothing to do with football, and I'm sure the other members don't really care. No comment as it makes no sense...