Ukraine - Page 50 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

No idea who she is, or what platform her show is on, but that's some top quality pish.

Is he rich or working class, is he stylish in a suit or sloppy in a t-shirt, is he a dictator or against corruption. For almost every point, she makes an opposite point.

No I think you are talking utter pish there. It has lot of valid and interesting information in it.

I dare say you could work out who she is and what platform if you wanted.

I have no idea personally. I am interested in what people say not who they are.

Edited by thplinth

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I had to stop watching, what a cunt... What in the name of fuck does any of this have to do with the genocide his own country is going through...

Oh. The Indian journalist above is a 'cunt'?

Listen up you fat dwarf lummox, you are as thick as thick can be.

So shut your stupid Canadian hole you fake Scottish "cunt". 😀

5 minutes ago, thplinth said:

No I think you are talking utter pish there. It has lot of valid and interesting information in it.

I dare say you could work out who she is and what platform if you wanted.

I have no idea personally. I am interested in what people say not who they are.

Of course I could find out who she is, and on what platform she is on, but I can't be arsed. Her information was mainly utter drivel.

You really should be interested in who someone is, especially if you are citing them as a source of information surely?

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

Of course I could find out who she is, and on what platform she is on, but I can't be arsed. Her information was mainly utter drivel.

You really should be interested in who someone is, especially if you are citing them as a source of information surely?

Load of cock. Folk only start this crap when it is opinions they don't like. I post a lot and I source a lot. You don't.

Just now, thplinth said:

Load of cock. Folk only start this crap when it is opinions they don't like. I post a lot and I source a lot. You don't.

Theres nothing to dislike in the piece, its simply not information, its just a ten minute or so contradiction piece by someone that no one has ever heard of.

I don't post a lot of unsourced, sourced or even badly sourced stuff. Theres very little point of posting stuff like this, there isn't a single person who will watch her 'journalism' and then have second thoughts, its quite simply a waste of time.

After your post about Ukrainians shooting Russians in the knees, I had a look at that, and wish I hadn't, that's a wormhole that went badly. But at least it was worthwhile as opposed to whoever she is.

11 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Oh. The Indian journalist above is a 'cunt'?

Listen up you fat dwarf lummox, you are as thick as thick can be.

So shut your stupid Canadian hole you fake Scottish "cunt". 😀

Maybe if you pulled yir thick heid out of Putins arse long enough, you would see that you are continually making a complete and utter cock of yourself...

2 minutes ago, thplinth said:

The sources are good. The information is good. It is just you don't like it. 😀

Ok, very simple question.

What information is good, that I don't like from that YouTube show?

Should be easy enough to answer that 👍

7 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Ok, very simple question.

What information is good, that I don't like from that YouTube show?

Should be easy enough to answer that 👍

Why should I? What do you post and source on here? Seriously at least I do source...

I read a lot of stuff. Some of the things I find interesting I read... I post on here.

I do it for those tambers out there who might appreciate it.

Not for you in this case.

Edited by thplinth

8 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Why should I? What do you post and source on here? Seriously at least I do source...

I read a lot of stuff. Some of the things I find interesting I read... I post on here.

Deflect, Deflect, Deflect.... 

4 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Why should you? I mean you did go out of your way to post something, probably in the hope that someone would watch it, so I assumed that you would have a vested interest in it being taken seriously. 

However, since you said that I could find out who she is, and on what platform, I decided that that is fair enough. That channel has previously been banned from YouTube for spouting pro Kremlin propaganda, the actual program is a YouTube only program as well, which doesn't add much credence to it IMO.

Id be very surprised if anyone else would 'appreciate' the 'information' in that video, but I may well be wrong. Or right. Thats two opposing viewpoints, I might make a video on that.

25 minutes ago, thplinth said:

You just don't like their opinions and all of this an excuse to shut those opinions down is my view on it. Peace anyway.

Not looking to shut down any opinions, quite surprised that that is your take on it.

12 hours ago, kumnio said:

Not looking to shut down any opinions, quite surprised that that is your take on it.

Likewise.

I watched it again just now and I think she is very fair to Zelensky, much more than I would have been. I don't know what you expect, she is a journalist and she is trying to be balanced. You seem to think that is bad thing. (It is probably a shock to your system given our media).

Zelensky is a puppet. Ukraine was being run out of the US embassy. Neocon arseholes like Victoria Nuland acting as kingmaker. As I say I think she was very 'fair' to him.

There is a lot of weirdness in there as well. That TV series essentially gave him a three year free campaign advert for his presidential run. Almost like he was being groomed for the job and the performance of his life...

The journalist does not even mention the little fact that it was him demanding nuclear weapons and to join NATO that triggered this massive escalation in the first place. He has worked like a demon to cause this escalation and is working like a demon to draw us all (the west) into it.

Yet most people think Zelensky is a good guy in all of this... Like she said that is the 'western' view. Personally I liked the way she reported, especially when compared to the spoon fed propaganda shite on the BBC for example.

Ah well.

People go on about Oligarchs and Putin because that is what the media pumps out but the Russian oligarchs mostly all hate Putin as he disempowered them (including Abramovitch who later became friendly to Putin).

But you know who does have big ties to an Oligarch - Zelensky.

To the same Oligarch who funded the Azov battalion. This oligarch is also jewish. It is a fucked up situation over there with a long history.

These ultranationalists as they call themselves are really dangerous. As the leader of C14 said... the US supports them because "we are willing to do what all others are not." They boast that they were the muscle for the coup in 2014. Maidan would have been a 'gay parade' without them. They know the US is using them but they don't care as it was means to come to power for them (their words again not mine).

Lara Logan made a brilliant point. These are not Neo-nazis. These are the direct lineage of THE Nazis who joined up and fought with the nazi forces against Russia. There is nothing 'neo' about them other than this is not 1939.

Personally I can remember very well the utter lies the corporate media spun 'as one' to engineer the public's consent for the Iraq invasion. That was something to witness and taught me a lot about the nature of them. Seeing them coalesce again in 2014 to 'as one' inject fear into people's minds on behalf of the NO campaign was yet another huge lesson on the nature of the beast.

But experiencing the current orgy of demonizing Russians and Putin especially this is orders of magnitude above all of that. Posting anything that goes against that narrative wins you no friends on here that is for sure and this is just the tamb. 

There were a lot of people relatively speaking wise to the bullshit being peddled in 2004, and a lot more wise to it in 2014. But this seems like almost no one is wise to it at all. I personally find that staggering and depressing. Most people just keep trusting them again. It reminds of the beaten wife who just keeps going back for more (not talking about you here Kumnio just generally).

Photo, believed to be in Bucha, about 20 miles NW of Kyiv. Shows at least 9 dead men, civilian dress, several have hands tied behind their backs. Those are the facts. Anything more is speculation. No need to post the photo of someone’s dad, son, brother
Edited by Ally Bongo

On 4/2/2022 at 2:10 PM, Ally Bongo said:

Photo, believed to be in Bucha, about 20 miles NW of Kyiv. Shows at least 9 dead men, civilian dress, several have hands tied behind their backs. Those are the facts. Anything more is speculation. No need to post the photo of someone’s dad, son, brother

Yet That is exactly why you did.

You have no idea who did it (none of us on here do) yet you said  it was the Russians and you then posted gruesome video. Speculation and videos of dead people... Did you actually read the post from Alex Thomson?

It is just you telling it was a russian tank again... and he did it for a laugh... over and over. Why is no one asking you about your 'sources'? 😀

The Alex Thomson tweet is what he said in full with no additions from me

Alex Thomson said that he didnt need to post a gruesome photo

I am not Alex Thomson

4 hours ago, thplinth said:

I honestly have not got a clue who did this but if I was betting blind I'd back this horse. 

Interesting, and quite possible.

The third last paragraph is very interesting, "Notice how all the dead people have a white arm band?" Strangely, despite looking at far far too many pictures of dead people, I never noticed that, so decided to look through the pictures again, and out of dozens of pictures, and sadly even more dead bodies, I didn't see a single white arm band, not one. 

No idea who Gonzalo Lira is, so decided to google him, now Im nowhere near qualified to call him mentally ill or a lunatic, but I can call him a fucking loopy bastard, he appears to be an attention seeking man who seems to have garnered a following of sad souls, looking for some value in their life. I don't know if he is happy with the attention he is getting, being paid or genuinely believes what he is saying, but this carries no weight at all.