The news thread - Page 185 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Israel claim to have drone footage to prove the hospital was bombed by an Islamist group

13 minutes ago, Mitre said:

One thing I'm uncomfortable about in this whole sorry situation is who do you believe to tell the truth? Hamas? The Palestinian Authority? The IDF? Netanyahu? Kay Burley? Jeremy Bowen? CNN? Al Jazeera?

I wouldn't trust any of them for various reasons.

Hamas will blame IDF, IDF will blame Hamas for any atrocity committed. The result is = no one is held accountable. 

The West......................sorry I mean the UK and Yanks should be doing everything they can to calm this situation down but instead they are holding firm on the side of Israel. Its almost like they want to escalate this war

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Israel claim to have drone footage to prove the hospital was bombed by an Islamist group

Hamas will blame IDF, IDF will blame Hamas for any atrocity committed. The result is = no one is held accountable. 

The West......................sorry I mean the UK and Yanks should be doing everything they can to calm this situation down but instead they are holding firm on the side of Israel. Its almost like they want to escalate this war

A sorry state of affairs

39 minutes ago, Mitre said:

One thing I'm uncomfortable about in this whole sorry situation is who do you believe to tell the truth? Hamas? The Palestinian Authority? The IDF? Netanyahu? Kay Burley? Jeremy Bowen? CNN? Al Jazeera?

Yeh I am usually sympathetic to the Palestinian cause but it's a cluster fuck of trying to figure out who's telling the truth. 

Starting to think they are all full of shit and will say anything. 

Either way it's looking grim for that area of the world. The likes of Iran and Hezbollah look ready to jump in which could cause a global conflict if America decides to back up Israel.

35 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

its hard to argue with that..

Quick google on role of ambassador.

IMG_8079.jpeg.e9b81f7367342cd9ad54c695cd8a2c35.jpeg

Even on a basic level. Refer back to Exhibit A you posted , the video of Ambassador to the UK. Why on earth would you have such a highly strung, dismissive and aggressive person in a  position of power requiring excessive diplomacy ?

I can completely understand people becoming passionate but someone in that position should be display far more control. 

Edited by TDYER63

1 hour ago, Mitre said:

That’s exactly how I feel.  

2 hours ago, Mitre said:

That is a very good point mate. In saying that, From what I have seen, Isra l are playing the victim and the news media are going along with it.. It's heartbreaking to witness what is happening. I won't change my mind though, my hate for Israel is mounting. I know enough on this to know that Palestine is the victim here. My worry is if Iran and Lebanon get involved. That's what that fucktard Biden is hoping for, as he also has his head buried up the Zionists arse..

My 15 year old son was asking me yesterday to explain what Hamas is, who the IDF is, who is to blame, why are they fighting. He was even looking at a map of the middle east. Imagine, my 15 year old son, who should be focused on his studies and his basketball team.... It's all so sad any way you look at it......

23 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Liking this guy, hes absolutely schooled Morgan

Okay, was driving my wife to work, pulled over and listened to the entire interview. You are correct VA.. Morgan was schooled and was in way over his head with this dude.. Everyone who is following this thread should listen to that interview... Total respect for this lads knowledge, honesty, and sense of humour....👍👍👍👍

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Liking this guy, hes absolutely schooled Morgan

Ta for posting that.& it is true to ask why Israel allowed the attacks to happen. 
prime minister question time today  simply emphasised how our government, like many, has a total disconnect from the vast majority of the population.

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

That is a very good point mate. In saying that, From what I have seen, Isra l are playing the victim and the news media are going along with it.. It's heartbreaking to witness what is happening. I won't change my mind though, my hate for Israel is mounting. I know enough on this to know that Palestine is the victim here. My worry is if Iran and Lebanon get involved. That's what that fucktard Biden is hoping for, as he also has his head buried up the Zionists arse..

To be fair it is looking more like a friendly fire incident. The Israelis have presented "proof" but then again who do you believe?

Hamas and PIJ will just blame Israel even if it was their wonky ordinance and vice versa with the IDF denials.

One thing for certain is that it's the regular punter on the street that pays the price.

6 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

its hard to argue with that..

Quick google on role of ambassador.

IMG_8079.jpeg.e9b81f7367342cd9ad54c695cd8a2c35.jpeg

Even on a basic level. Refer back to Exhibit A you posted , the video of Ambassador to the UK. Why on earth would you have such a highly strung, dismissive and aggressive person in a  position of power requiring excessive diplomacy ?

I can completely understand people becoming passionate but someone in that position should be display far more control. 

1 hour ago, Mitre said:

To be fair it is looking more like a friendly fire incident. The Israelis have presented "proof" but then again who do you believe?

Hamas and PIJ will just blame Israel even if it was their wonky ordinance and vice versa with the IDF denials.

One thing for certain is that it's the regular punter on the street that pays the price.

Truth is not the first casualty of war. I can't see what good the attack on the hospital does for Israel. If it was deliberate, they lose any sympathy. On the other hand I believe that the Israelis haven't denied hitting the hospital a few days previously. 

The first casualty of war is always innocent people but truth comes hot on its heels.

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

https://www.facebook.com/reel/981717752918962?mibextid=9drbnH

Hard man aye !!!! This is happening all over the world now unfortunately......

I just watched this again. Those are students he assaulted. I'm gonnae be honest here, fuck it. I would have said Palestine several times then lamped that cunt. Who do folk think they are walking about threatening innocent people who are trying to raise money for a country that is being bombed to fuck !!!!!! 🤬🤬

With my knowledge of bombs, rockets, explosions etc being at a massive 1%, I may not exactly be qualified to make a binding decision over the hospital attack. However, it looks like claims that 500 people died there are made up, the impact is tiny and has resulted in a small fire and explosion. As I implied, in my expert option, it looks like a small rocket has landed there.

18 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

We always go off on one when Russia or China do something like this. The US history on the veto is appalling, while we aren't much better.