Team V Slovakia - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Team V Slovakia

Caledonian Craig

8 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

Marshall

Cooper Porteous gallagher

Fraser.                                Robertson

Mctominay fleck mcginn

Shankland dykes

Looks decent, would like to see porteous get a start

1 minute ago, bigfingers said:

He’s solid for the dons but I don’t believe considine is international standard IMO. 

Yet mpst are happy with a motherwell and hibs centre half? Or a scottish championship striker.

Im delighted for considine.

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Yet mpst are happy with a motherwell and hibs centre half? Or a scottish championship striker.

Im delighted for considine.

I ain't happy with gallagher. Porteous is a young and upcoming centre back and will go onto bigger clubs than hibs and therefore is worth giving a chance. Who's the Scottish Championship striker? 

2 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

I ain't happy with gallagher. Porteous is a young and upcoming centre back and will go onto bigger clubs than hibs and therefore is worth giving a chance. Who's the Scottish Championship striker? 

Shankland was championship

Id love a better standard centre half as mich as anyone but we hage what we have and considine is no worse. The only advantage porteous has is age  and potential.

5 minutes ago, bigfingers said:

O’Donnell isn’t Scotland standard either - proven on numerous occasions. 

Who mentioned odonnell?

Taylor/chripper might be a complete fuckwit but he is absolutely right about some of the negativity with some of our fans.

Give considine a chance, its his first cap.

Just now, vanderark14 said:

Shankland was championship

Id love a better standard centre half as mich as anyone but we hage what we have and considine is no worse. The only advantage porteous has is age  and potential.

We shouldn't be starting Scottish Championship strikers. Giving Porteous a chance would be better than considine. Plus why is Cooper not playing, surely a bit of continuity would be best. Cooper is easily our best centre back. 

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Who mentioned odonnell?

Taylor/chripper might be a complete fuckwit but he is absolutely right about some of the negativity with some of our fans.

Give considine a chance, its his first cap.

I just mentioned o donnell as I believe he also falls into the category of not the standard required.  
Was a good chance for Clarke to promote some youth... oh well. 

2 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

We shouldn't be starting Scottish Championship strikers. Giving Porteous a chance would be better than considine. Plus why is Cooper not playing, surely a bit of continuity would be best. Cooper is easily our best centre back. 

I suspect clarke wants to rotate the squad. Porteous may start on wednesday. If its a back three i suspect thats why clarke favoured considine as he used to playing that formation