Crowd? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Crowd?

bh1877

I can't. It's only a stadium, supporting Scotland comes first rather than boycotting a ground

I agree. I'd be there with my mates who are already in Glasgow just now if I still lived there. But I won't judge anyone who chooses not to go because of my previous post.

I agree. I'd be there with my mates who are already in Glasgow just now if I still lived there. But I won't judge anyone who chooses not to go because of my previous post.

Me too. I wouldn't judge but if anyone said they weren't going because it's at Ibrox then they'd be getting telt it's a daft reason :-))

Edited by ParisInAKilt

Me too. I wouldn't judge but if anyone said they weren't going because it's at Ibrox then they'd be getting telt it's a daft reason :-))

I will judge. They are sad b@stards if that's their reason. Just about everyone on here despises the SFA but they still go to Hampden.

Come on Scotland!!!

Aye - that's because we were out the group. Those games were effectively friendlies. This is the first home game of the campaign. I think we'll be lucky to see 20k at Gibraltar.

yes but we didn't even fill hampden for the opener against Serbia, and it was also the start of Strachans tenure in later games. All relative. Prices are OTT though,.