Scottish Cup.... - Page 38 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

OK ramy, I've just offered you some friendly advice but just keep going, you'll end up suspended or banned this time

Enjoy the weekend

The only advice I need, is dont argue with anyone associated with Aberdeen Football Club. Lately everytime I do, I get a suspension. Call me paranoid...

4 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Ramy is misinterpreting constructive criticism for 'abuse'.

Unfortunately, he's painfully un'self'aware, and I don't believe that that can be taught.

'thlipinth' has attempted in the past to point out to him that I'm trying to help him, but the uptake has been close to non-existent. 

I am trying to help you also,  that's why we sent you Scott Brown. Your welcome....

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

The only advice I need, is dont argue with anyone associated with Aberdeen Football Club. Lately everytime I do, I get a suspension. Call me paranoid...

OK, you're paranoid 

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Vanderark, here you go. He just admitted it. Done for the day now..

I didn't.

Your speed reading has let you down again.

You posted this...

21 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Away back to yir bible ya weirdo.. 

...and I let it go. 

I have no ill feeling to my fellow 'man'.

12 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Thanks, but Scott Brown left a sinking ship for an opportunity to get into management.

A sinking ship? That's because it cant support the weight of all the silverware..🙂🙂💪💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺🍺

9 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

How many do you think will leave/be replaced before the start of next season?

Duffy, Eduard, Christie, Rognic, a goalkeeper, apparantly we are looking at the Hibs keeper.. That for starters. I pray we keep Griffiths, still think he has alot to offer given the proper direction. 

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

A sinking ship? That's because it cant support the weight of all the silverware..🙂🙂💪💪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺🍺🍺

How many trophies have Celtic won this season exactly?

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You just cant help yourself can you.. Grow up man, the board has had enough of your childish behavior...

Several posters pointing out your faults and I’m the problem 😂😂😂

29 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Several posters pointing out your faults and I’m the problem 😂😂😂

Funny how they all support the same club, including you.. You will not get a rise out of me if that's what you are looking for. You are not worth the time of day. Like I said before in a polite and respectful manner. I do not like you, never will. Enjoy the rest of your weekend....