Season 19/20 - Page 126 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 hours ago, Emoji said:

What is your prediction manager wise end of season?

I honestly don't know.

If he keeps dicking about with square pegs in round holes, being ultra cautious, and having a recruitment policy towards players who are made of glass, I suspect he'll be away this summer at the latest.

Could be before if we're papped out the cup, and unlikely to make the Europa qualifiers. 

We'll see what DC is all about should the latter happen.

That said, I'd rather he stopped being such a stubborn Kent, had a go, provided a bit of entertainment, and had us punching a bit above where we should be, and stays. Others manage it.....

19 minutes ago, Redz said:

I honestly don't know.

If he keeps dicking about with square pegs in round holes, being ultra cautious, and having a recruitment policy towards players who are made of glass, I suspect he'll be away this summer at the latest.

Could be before if we're papped out the cup, and unlikely to make the Europa qualifiers. 

We'll see what DC is all about should the latter happen.

That said, I'd rather he stopped being such a stubborn Kent, had a go, provided a bit of entertainment, and had us punching a bit above where we should be, and stays. Others manage it.....

Fairly attacking team on paper.......

D97B68C2-51B5-48BA-8912-81F944BD5646.jpeg

Still not convinced by this Griffith's and Edouard front two. Griffith's inclusion at the expense of Rogic or Christie does nothing but remove creativity. Creating chances has been a problem of late and if wasnt for Edouards individual brilliance in games we'd be struggling. I also think Griffith's gets in the fucking way a lot, the focal should be Edouard backed up by Rogic or Christie, tonight could be another slog, any victory will do.

Just now, dandydunn said:

When we lose on Saturday, he should leave. 

Not many managers resign. I never understood why fans think managers should leave. It hardly ever happens and mcinnes definitely wont be going anywhere without getting his lucrative contract. He and docherty are too arrogant to leave.

Feel sorry for those who still go. Thank fuck i cant