Tamb - where did it all go wrong Part II? - Page 10 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tamb - where did it all go wrong Part II?

41 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Facebook is in decline.  Just the way of the world.  Hopefully the TAMB will survive.  But only if the bile against Rangers stops.  It went to a ridiculous level.  Just wait until the usual suspects come on here and reply with the bile against me simply because I am a Gers fan.  That is why the board could die.  Stop the bile.

Ken whit’s beyond sad? That you log oot and log back intae ain o’ yer other usernames just so you can “like” yer ain posts you sad man. 🙈

1 hour ago, WCTA said:

Ken whit’s beyond sad? That you log oot and log back intae ain o’ yer other usernames just so you can “like” yer ain posts you sad man. 🙈

Aye well people in glass houses.......

3 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Being banned and coming back under a new username is totally different from having several usernames at once. Glad I cleared it up for you. 👍

Aye so am I, I'll sleep the night noo. 

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Facebook is in decline.  Just the way of the world.  Hopefully the TAMB will survive.  But only if the bile against Rangers stops.  It went to a ridiculous level.  Just wait until the usual suspects come on here and reply with the bile against me simply because I am a Gers fan.  That is why the board could die.  Stop the bile.

So did they ever figure out who knocked that glory hole in the gents toilets down at your local Orange Lodge then ?

2 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Well, seeing as you felt compelled to get involved I was just helping you understand that your point made no sense. 😊

Ok, it's a message board involvement/participation/opinions are what it's about. 

Just now, bonzo said:

I think it was an opinion, my opinion. Don't really understand "false equivalent" surely a double negative?

You were implying that I have several usernames. I stated to you that being banned and inventing another name is not the same at all. 

When someone is freely allowed to say fuck the ira in TA specific and just get away with trolling constantly, you can see how the board is on its deathbed. 

It’s a real pity though, I’ve stopped going to Scotland games, but have met a lot of cracking people through here and know I could have a pint with them when going to Aberdeen away games or they’re coming up here for a game. 

It’s been dying for a long time now and the mods/admin/owners really don’t seem to give a fuck anymore. 

39 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

When someone is freely allowed to say fuck the ira in TA specific and just get away with trolling constantly, you can see how the board is on its deathbed. 

It’s a real pity though, I’ve stopped going to Scotland games, but have met a lot of cracking people through here and know I could have a pint with them when going to Aberdeen away games or they’re coming up here for a game. 

It’s been dying for a long time now and the mods/admin/owners really don’t seem to give a fuck anymore. 

Where wis that? Didn't see it. Context? 

28 minutes ago, slasher said:

Where wis that? Didn't see it. Context? 

That bonny78 muppet. Started a ridiculous thread on VAR and his last contribution was fuck var and the ira. Just absolute nonsense that’s allowed to go on nowadays. The thread has been deleted after I reported it, he’ll just pop up with another log in soon enough if he gets turfed though. 

12 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

That bonny78 muppet. Started a ridiculous thread on VAR and his last contribution was fuck var and the ira. Just absolute nonsense that’s allowed to go on nowadays. The thread has been deleted after I reported it, he’ll just pop up with another log in soon enough if he gets turfed though. 

He’s had other logins on here for a while now.

On 10/27/2019 at 12:00 PM, bonzo said:

Ok, it's a message board involvement/participation/opinions are what it's about. 

It is indeed, but when you get sad acts posting, then replying to themselves using a different username then the game is nearly up. 

I highlighted that fact just last week, the very same individual with three usernames. 

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Bonny 78 comes back as bobby 79 and starts the exact same thread, minus the ira posting. 

This place is pathetic nowadays. 

But if Ormond answers to something stupid by calling someone a walloper.......

There is absolutely a big pals act going on at the top in here.

Edited by WCTA

1 minute ago, WCTA said:

But if Ormond answers to something stupid by calling someone a walloper.......

There is absolutely a big pals act going on at the top in here.

Aye, and he wouldn't be allowed to just come back with a different name. One rule for one and one rule for....... eh..................everybody else anaw.