Celtic vs Sevco. - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic vs Sevco.

4 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Says who? 

Guessing you don't watch much German football. Teams do it all the time over there after derby wins.

Sounds like you're just another beeling hun tbh. Pleasing.

So Celtic are a German team now?   No complaints about the result yesterday, better team won.  Teams win, teams lose, teams draw.  

Probably been to a lot more games in Germany than you as well.

Edited by aaid

2 minutes ago, aaid said:

So Celtic are a German team now?   No complaints about the result yesterday, better team won.  Teams win, teams lose, teams draw.  

Be careful aaid. U win an argument against this bhoy then the personal insults start. Gracious in defeat and victory. Some dont have that.

12 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Do they go to the opposition fans and deliberately wind them up though ?

Should be a sizeable fine from the SFA on the way however knowing the SFA thats doubtful

Jesus wept! Scummy huns attack stewards and police all because of a wee celebration from Broony and Griff twirling a scarf at them and you want Celtic punished! What a cretin. 🙄

Some classic rockets on here. Huns are hurting badly. On Friday it was all “we are back, number 55” etc etc when the reality is that although they’ve improved it’s not by a huge margin and his European adventure has been done by beating very mediocre sides while domestically he’s worse than what the previous incumbents have been.

12 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Some classic rockets on here. Huns are hurting badly. On Friday it was all “we are back, number 55” etc etc when the reality is that although they’ve improved it’s not by a huge margin and his European adventure has been done by beating very mediocre sides while domestically he’s worse than what the previous incumbents have been.

I am not hurting at all. Its a game of football. Belgium game at hampden taught me a lesson. 2 0 up with five minutes to go. Wembley when mcallister missed the penalty. Was distraught. But then i discovered glenlivet. Its only a game pal.

9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

:lol: 

What a gimpy comment :lol: 

Really, the challenge was "I guess you don't watch much German Football?"  I'm a big fan of German football and have been going over there regularly for the best part of 20 years and have been to plenty of clubs other than St. Pauli and Dortmund.  I've think I've a pretty good idea about what German fan culture is.  That works well for them, I don't see why people feel the need to try and import that into our game but that's just my opinion.

44 minutes ago, aaid said:

You probably have but that's because I follow my own club home and away every week :ok:

And Celtic aren't a German club, you said laps of honour were for winning trophies only and I gave you an example of it happening without trophies.

You already know that though, suppose you've probably seen it happen in the flesh with all those German games you go to 🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

You probably have but that's because I follow my own club home and away every week :ok:

And Celtic aren't a German club, you said laps of honour were for winning trophies only and I gave you an example of it happening without trophies.

You already know that though, suppose you've probably seen it happen in the flesh with all those German games you go to 🤣🤣

In my experience they don't do laps of honour, they do that thing where the all hold hands and then raise them in unison.   At least the Liverpool fans had the decency to be  embarrassed by that when Klopp tried to introduce it.

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I though the lap of honour was funny.

The majority of Rangers fans in that away end would have been wanting Celtic to get a reduced allocation as they were fed up watching Celtic fans celebrate at Ibrox.

Next thing they know they're locked in Parkhead and having to watch 60,000 Celtic fans celebrate!

Wasny that funny!!! 

20 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I though the lap of honour was funny.

The majority of Rangers fans in that away end would have been wanting Celtic to get a reduced allocation as they were fed up watching Celtic fans celebrate at Ibrox.

Next thing they know they're locked in Parkhead and having to watch 60,000 Celtic fans celebrate!

It came across more like a rallying call rather than a lap of honour

35 minutes ago, aaid said:

In my experience they don't do laps of honour, they do that thing where the all hold hands and then raise them in unison.   At least the Liverpool fans had the decency to be  embarrassed by that when Klopp tried to introduce it.

That was because it was for a draw with a team in the lower half.

You're raging, we get it. The irony being is that you'll be one of those gimps who applauded Strachan and the team in Portugal.

9 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

You're raging, we get it. The irony being is that you'll be one of those gimps who applauded Strachan and the team in Portugal.

U have a good way with adjectives. Gimps, scum, vermin. What school did u go to to learn all these lovely words?

23 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Calling people on here names like that on the street would not be acceptable. Or at a Scotland game u would get you xxxx kicked in. So it is not acceptable and mod is 100 % correct.

Sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me . . . 

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

U have a good way with adjectives. Gimps, scum, vermin. What school did u go to to learn all these lovely words?

You're just like a big slevery dog that wants attention. Unless I quote you directly then you can assume I don't want to engage with you. I can't quite figure out if you're a troll or simply an imbecile, but either way I find you extremely dull.

2 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

You're just like a big slevery dog that wants attention. Unless I quote you directly then you can assume I don't want to engage with you. I can't quite figure out if you're a troll or simply an imbecile, but either way I find you extremely dull.

U have just quoted me. And i wont call u an imbecile for doing that. Or any other name. I will leave that to you to name call on here x

27 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Sorry to disappoint you, I'm far from raging.  As I said before, no problem with the result, better team won.  

You clearly don't know anything about me if you think I was one of those who applauded the team in Portugal.  I was out of the ground within a minute and I think I was one of the first back on our bus to Faro as I was full of the flu.

Are you incapable of having a debate without resorting to personal insults?

3 minutes ago, aaid said:

Sorry to disappoint you, I'm far from raging.  As I said before, no problem with the result, better team won.  

You clearly don't know anything about me if you think I was one of those who applauded the team in Portugal.  I was out of the ground within a minute and I think I was one of the first back on our bus to Faro as I was full of the flu.

Are you incapable of having a debate without resorting to personal insults?

No he isnt.