Celtic vs Sevco. - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic vs Sevco.

Expect us to put up a better fight today, but an early goal could see another collapse. As much as the back 4 has improved it is Tavernier that has and is still being exploited for most of the goals we've conceded. 

With Morelos signing a new contract last night I fully expect him to start today.  Can't see him and Lafferty both starting. 

We need to score first today and keep the head.

Heart - 1.2 Rangers 

Head - 4.2 Celtic with a couple of reds 

2 hours ago, Debian said:

Expect us to put up a better fight today, but an early goal could see another collapse. As much as the back 4 has improved it is Tavernier that has and is still being exploited for most of the goals we've conceded. 

With Morelos signing a new contract last night I fully expect him to start today.  Can't see him and Lafferty both starting. 

We need to score first today and keep the head.

Heart - 1.2 Rangers 

Head - 4.2 Celtic with a couple of reds 

52 minutes ago, Mitre said:

Tims by a goal I would say

16 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Celtic by 2. After the end of last season I’ll be happy to just avoid a pumping. 

Full of pish that don’t pick on me if  we get beat the day in sayin that if we win i’ll be in here gloatin like feck 😂 very good I’m putting my heart on my sleeve MON THE HOOPS    NO SURRENDER MY ARSE

Celtic fired up, but Rangers look pretty rotten. For all they've been talked up in the media, with the 'Stevie G' love in in full flow, they are a side that have drawn 2 of their first 3 league games this season and the gap look every bit as big as last year. Rangers can only hope it is going to be one of those days, where a team create chance after chance but somehow can't score. Should be 3 nil by now really, huge chasm in quality between the two sides.

Edited by Pool Q

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Zero zero. Rangers taking the piss. 

Is that the best celtic can do on their own patch? Mcgegor could beat them on his own. Like andy goram used to do and broke tommy burns heart. Hostile crowd with the usual terrorism songs. But thats bot to be mentioned. Rangers only in 2nd gear.

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Is that the best celtic can do on their own patch? Mcgegor could beat them on his own. Like andy goram used to do and broke tommy burns heart. Hostile crowd with the usual terrorism songs. But thats bot to be mentioned. Rangers only in 2nd gear.

Which Andy Goram? 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, jcs said:

Full of pish that don’t pick on me if  we get beat the day in sayin that if we win i’ll be in here gloatin like feck 😂 very good I’m putting my heart on my sleeve MON THE HOOPS    NO SURRENDER MY ARSE

I've read this 3 times and still can't decipher it!

Well, Rangers got what they deserved out of that. Played the wrong tactics and team selection. 

Didn't change the tactics quickly enough either. Tierney was allowed free rein and Kent should have been hooked at half time along with Morellos. 

Hopefully Gerard learns quickly or this will be repeated a few times this season.