12 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

There aren't many teams left as good as the side we played tonight. However, most of the teams we can get will start as favourites.

We badly need a left winger and 2 forwards in January but it's tricky to sign good players that haven't already played in the competition. 

I don't know Mick. You've got Arsenal and Chelsea as well as all the CL rejects. There's quite a few good teams in there now. 

3 hours ago, macy37 said:

That team could win the competition. Extremely good side. 

They were very unlucky not to be in the final last season. Real Sociedad, Borussia Dortmund and Lazio were taken out by them in the knockout stage last time; I'd expect them to be in the latter stages again this season based on what I've seen of them.

On 12/13/2018 at 5:14 PM, Clyde1998 said:

Following the group stages (Teams in CL/EL shown in brackets):

Scotland - 22.125 (0/1)

Your efforts are greatly appreciated! :ok:

20 hours ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Fingers crossed Celtic get drawn to Villareal. Good relationship between the two sets of fans, and they seem to be absolutely pants these days.

That would possibly be the best draw for you guys. Still got some very good individual players, but just not clicking these days.