This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 128 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

Just now, mccaughey85 said:

The second and third were not pens imo especially the third. Anyone got a vid of the fourth pen as I haven't seen it. Gotta admit it doesn't look good for Dallas giving so many dodgy pens to rangers.

I've not seen any of the game so have no idea if any were borderline, dodgy or stonewall but what I have noticed is that far more penalties (across all teams) are being labelled as dodgy. 

Is it because the refs are so bad or do fans not understand the rules properly? 

Not interested in the usual only Rangers get penalties pish, so if you are unable to remove your club coloured specs don't bother. 

1 minute ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I've not seen any of the game so have no idea if any were borderline, dodgy or stonewall but what I have noticed is that far more penalties (across all teams) are being labelled as dodgy. 

Is it because the refs are so bad or do fans not understand the rules properly? 

Not interested in the usual only Rangers get penalties pish, so if you are unable to remove your club coloured specs don't bother. 

Tbh I generally don't label refs as corrupt or biased but it doesn't look good when Dallas has given four pens to rangers when 2 of them are not pens imo. Will hold judgement on the 4th til I see it. Most refs in Scotland are just poor imo.

2 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Not sure if this is accurate but in the last 100mins of rangers matches reffed by Andrew Dallas rangers have received 6 pens. Lol let that sink in for minute.

And he’s awarded 6 penalties against St Mirren in the last 2 games he’s reffed us.

Let that sink in for 2 minutes.

55 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Class.  You cannot help calling people names.  Were you like that at school calling folk fatty or specky?  Have a conversation kid without name calling names.

Only the Huns. But to be fair, all of them were fat and specky. All one of them in our year.

14 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Not sure if this is accurate but in the last 100mins of rangers matches reffed by Andrew Dallas rangers have received 6 pens. Lol let that sink in for minute.

Pretty bad when there should have been 8 

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Don't know what you are even doing commenting on a Rangers game kid.  But please stop calling people names. That's all I ask.

Most folk on here watch, listen to every Rangers game intently, it's almost as tho they are OBSESSED. Some listen with the volume up high to hear the singing when they could all turn it down and wouldn't be faux offended. 

Now that we have 2 orange referees on board it shouldnt be too long to recruit the rest..let's folk get the excuses in early IF Rangers manage to win the SPL.

Pretty sure they all would love to win a game with a dodgy penalty.

I’ve only seen two of them. Neither of which were penalties. The handball one seems to be readily agreed as a joke. I’ve seen the photo still of it and it’s laughable, but unfortunately I don’t know how to post a photo on here. The last one, was apparently a foul outside the box. This is the other one. It’s hikarious...

51 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

That would be zero if Rangers were not allowed to get so near to the opposition penalty box, let that sink in for a minute

6 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

That would be zero if Rangers were not allowed to get so near to the opposition penalty box, let that sink in for a minute

Tbf one of the penalties was defo outside the box. Rangers have shown today that they don't need to even get into the box to get pens. Being serious though did you think all of the pens today were legit. Also 6 pens in 100 mins for rangers is quite astonishing.

4 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Tbf one of the penalties was defo outside the box. Rangers have shown today that they don't need to even get into the box to get pens. Being serious though did you think all of the pens today were legit. Also 6 pens in 100 mins for rangers is quite astonishing.

Mate, I'm at work, so I have not seen anything remotely close to football today. I will ask you this though,  Would you have been a better referee today? Would you accept all these decisions if it were your team? Will St Mirren go to the SFA and demand another summit?

1 more thing, I would love it if it was 60 penalties in 100mins, as I said, don't let Rangers get near and there will be no decisions to be made

Edited by The White Ceelo

4 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Mate, I'm at work, so I have not seen anything remotely close to football today. I will ask you this though,  Would you have been a better referee today? Would you accept all these decisions if it were your team? Will St Mirren go to the SFA and demand another summit?

1 more thing, I would love it if it was 60 penalties in 100mins, as I said, don't let Rangers get near and there will be no decisions to be made

Yes I think I would of been a better ref today but that's irrelevant, Dallas imo might be corrupt and that has nothing to do with reffing ability. Hes certainly given a strange amount of penalties to rangers this season and going by today's decisions then you would have to question his integrity. Yes I would accept my team getting those decisions as I would expect rangers fans to but the SFA really need to evaluate some of the reffing in Scotland and try and make it more transparent as it makes a mockery of the game here if refs are corrupt. This is coming from someone who was always of the opinion that refs are just poor in Scotland as opposed to being corrupt. Dunno what at mirren will do but it's up to them tbf. Your last point is irrelevant as well, doesn't change the need for honest reffing in Scotland.

26 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

There wasn't 6 legit pens though. And why are you calling me a bigot. Just stating my opinion on the decisions today which tbh were pretty terrible.

Because you're making an assumption of bias when there isn't one.  Up ye

34 minutes ago, Marky said:

I’ve only seen two of them. Neither of which were penalties. The handball one seems to be readily agreed as a joke. I’ve seen the photo still of it and it’s laughable, but unfortunately I don’t know how to post a photo on here. The last one, was apparently a foul outside the box. This is the other one. It’s hikarious...

Takes his legs. Penalty 

7 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Yes I think I would of been a better ref today but that's irrelevant, Dallas imo might be corrupt and that has nothing to do with reffing ability. Hes certainly given a strange amount of penalties to rangers this season and going by today's decisions then you would have to question his integrity. Yes I would accept my team getting those decisions as I would expect rangers fans to but the SFA really need to evaluate some of the reffing in Scotland and try and make it more transparent as it makes a mockery of the game here if refs are corrupt. This is coming from someone who was always of the opinion that refs are just poor in Scotland as opposed to being corrupt. Dunno what at mirren will do but it's up to them tbf. Your last point is irrelevant as well, doesn't change the need for honest reffing in Scotland.

Only a stupid referee would award 4 penalties in any game to one team if he were corrupt.  Can you possibly prove your slanderous accusation of corruption and integrity?