This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 119 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Pitch is a disgrace.  We are Scottish football supporters and bicker against each other.  Why can't we stand together and get these plastic pitches to fuck.  It is an embarrasment to us.  A fucking disgrace.

I'm not embarrassed by the pitch. What's wrong with it?

3-0 rangers v livi n the rangers fans pile on the pitch as if  they’ve  won the league  😂 just when you were talking about embarrassment RH 😂

Edited by jcs

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Obviously you haven't played the game pal.  That stands out either way.  The pitch is plastic. Doh.

Played for years on artificial and grass pitches. 

I assume you've "played the game", why is it embarrassing go have plastic pitches?

3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Played for years on artificial and grass pitches. 

I assume you've "played the game", why is it embarrassing go have plastic pitches?

Oh man.  Do I really have to answer this?  Ok.  How many pitches in the top league where you reside have plastic pitches?  Are you seriously backing them?  

37 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Has anyone ever seen a Livingston fan?

Yeah, there was one greeting like fuck because we got into the bar in the ground at 11:30 in December and he couldn’t get his usual seat and pint when it normally opened at 12 😂

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Oh man.  Do I really have to answer this?  Ok.  How many pitches in the top league where you reside have plastic pitches?  Are you seriously backing them?  

None in England but I never compare Scottish and English football. The difference in wealth is too great to compare. Anyone with more than half a brain cell knows that.

I'm not back them but I dont think they are embarrasing. If it saves the clubs money, fine with me.

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You'd be utterly orgasmic if Sevco won this year's league on one. 

So don't tell lies man.

If Boyd tried to write (and I use that term very loosely) about Livi, St Johnstone and St Mirren every week he wouldn't  be working for the rags he does very long. His job is to pander to the Huns; others are employed to do the same job with the Sellick fans.

Just now, dandydunn said:

Yeah, because Celtic fans never break any rules when celebrating goals, do they? 🙄

This is not about Celtic, it is about the behaviour of Club Sevco and the support it following protocol at a football ground. No need to bring Celtic FC into this DD. Thank you my friend..

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

This is not about Celtic, it is about the behaviour of Club Sevco and the support it following protocol at a football ground. No need to bring Celtic FC into this DD. Thank you my friend..

Yet you mentioned Celtic as if they were holier than thou. You really are fucking thick, aren’t you?

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Yeah, because Celtic fans never break any rules when celebrating goals, do they? 🙄

To answer your question DD. If Celtic supporters invaded the pitch everytime we scored a goal, they would never get us off the pitch. I hope this clarifies the matter and we can now put it to bed. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. BR1314..

4 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Didn't Venegoor of Castlemilk once get a red card after a last minute winner at Inverness for going to the crowd?

Edited by Barney Rubble

Just now, dandydunn said:

Yet you mentioned Celtic as if they were holier than thou. You really are fucking thick, aren’t you?

So you are back with the insults again. Try and act like a grown man, instead a child. Then maybe we could discuss. Grow up man. You really are hurting though. I can feel it.