This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 41 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

Guest faircity

My goodness, this Rolling hills character is a legend, he has met fucking everyone that ever lived. 

Not only that, everyone seems to be a great guy, does loads for charity an all that. Im astonished that poverty isn't a thing of the past. 

16 hours ago, faircity said:

My goodness, this Rolling hills character is a legend, he has met fucking everyone that ever lived. 

Not only that, everyone seems to be a great guy, does loads for charity an all that. Im astonished that poverty isn't a thing of the past. 

Hey. I met mccann at his daughters first communion a week after he signed for rangers. And i take people as i meet them. And we had a laugh about it being changed days at ibrox with his daughters communion. I only see the best in people. Two heroes of mine are jim baxter and jimmy johnstone. Both liked a drink and a song. Jinky was accused of being a wife beater as well as gascoigne. And i doubt that very much. Gazza has his demons sure. But dont we all.  Apart from the very reverend parklife.

16 hours ago, faircity said:

I see the best in everybody faircity. Problem with the scots is we put each other down.

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Hey. I met mccann at his daughters first communion a week after he signed for rangers. And i take people as i meet them. And we had a laugh about it being changed days at ibrox with his daughters communion. I only see the best in people. Two heroes of mine are jim baxter and jimmy johnstone. Both liked a drink and a song. Jinky was accused of being a wife beater as well as gascoigne. And i doubt that very much. Gazza has his demons sure. But dont we all.  Apart from the very reverend parklife.

I'm a "reverend" because i think Gazza is a wife-battering scumbag? If so, gimme my dog collar and call me "Rev". 

Just now, Parklife said:

I'm a "reverend" because i think Gazza is a wife-battering scumbag? If so, gimme my dog collar and call me "Rev". 

I bet u didnt even smile at xmas ya moaning.....  gazza has given over a million to charities. He makes mistakes yes. What do you think of jinky or baxter just as a matter of your saintly opinion?

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

I bet u didnt even smile at xmas ya moaning.....  gazza has given over a million to charities. He makes mistakes yes. What do you think of jinky or baxter just as a matter of your saintly opinion?

I'm a really happy person, just have a low tolerance for people, especially those in privileged positions, who are utter scumbags. So you can resist casting aspersions on me, when you know fuck all about me, you deranged muppet. 

I don't care how much he has given to charities. What relevance does that have? :lol: 

Baxter and Johnstone are two men i know little of. Were they scumbag wife beating bigoted alkies like your hero Gazza?  

18 minutes ago, Parklife said:

As i thought. The ramblings of a thicko. 

You still posting about Rab McDermott all the time on your wee facebook group, Ron? 

You are not supposed to call people thickos now. We are mentally challenged. Why do u and ormond think i am ron?? And never heard of a rab mcdermott. I only tell the truth on here parkie. I would love to meet up with u and the guys from here. Never even seen the game last night as was travelling to argyll and the rest and be thankfull was closed. So missed the game. So i should be thanfull for that. I dont know who you are referring to in the big ron thing. I have told u who i am before andbalso mailed ormond. But for some reason. I am big ron. If you are watching take this as a compliment ron.

On 10/10/2018 at 12:42 PM, Squirrelhumper said:

Bang on.

It gives McCann a stay of execution, which is hilarious as he's a terrible manager.

Its not hilarious, well not for me. A terrible manager you say, thats very complimentary.

9 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

DUFC bandwagon rolls on. Thats a full 90 minutes now. Champs league in 3 years under Neilson. You read it here first.  

😀

that'll make quite a few happy mid 30's DUFC fans, including my brother, happy down my way. They picked the wrong team to glory hunt with when they were wee!

8 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Don't think I've been as glad to see the back of international football as I have this week.

St Mirren away for Steve Clarke's Killie this weekend.

Looking forward to it.

We are all Stevie Clarke. 😉

As i said here i think the league is great this year. Our international team had a bad result but i truly believe we are on the up. I would love another team to win the league. Hearts, hibs, dons, killie etc. But it is looking good imo. But bearing in mind i am a jaikie so what does my olinikn maiter! Glad to see the board on here have kept it going. All Scotland fans.

6 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

I see Killie have sold out their 1600 allocation for the game in Paisley on Saturday, wouldn’t be surprise if quite a few more find Killie fans their way into the home end.

Aye, we asked for more and were told no.

I know plenty who are heading up without tickets and just paying in home end. I think folk just assumed we'd get more as we usually do when we need them and have been caught out.

6 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye, we asked for more and were told no.

I know plenty who are heading up without tickets and just paying in home end. I think folk just assumed we'd get more as we usually do when we need them and have been caught out.

Yeah, you used to get W6 and W7 sections if you sold out the away end, but this season is the first time Saints have sold those sections as season ticket options.

All were snapped up by the drum playing singing section.

Hopefully there will be no trouble, but it only takes one or two bampots from either side for these things to quickly escalate.

5 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Yeah, you used to get W6 and W7 sections if you sold out the away end, but this season is the first time Saints have sold those sections as season ticket options.

All were snapped up by the drum playing singing section.

Hopefully there will be no trouble, but it only takes one or two bampots from either side for these things to quickly escalate.

Aye, a few Saints fans have said that.

I know quite a few going to hospitality too so should hopefully be a decent crowd.

I doubt there will be any trouble as anyone I know going in home end are just regular fans who've been caught out by fast sales, some of whom rarely miss a game. I suppose it's a good problem to have!