This weekends matches 2018/2019 - Page 15 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This weekends matches 2018/2019

3 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I'm surprised you drink coffee when you're choking on your own hatred. 

I just got in from church.

Did you post that after full time?

I understand that late equalisers hurt and that you're just looking to take it out on someone.

No problem.

I won't take it personally (and besides, I have broad shoulders).

Anyway, one home win v a newly promoted team so far for Stevie G.

The Russia game will be a looooonnnng trip.

Sevco will need to get their mentality right.

Lose that one (elimination from Europe) after letting a league win 'slip' to a draw, then having to play Celtic away just a few days later could see Gerrard's experience come into question.

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

I just got in from church.

Did you post that after full time?

I understand that late equalisers hurt and that you're just looking to take it out on someone.

No problem.

I won't take it personally (and besides, I have broad shoulders).

Anyway, one home win v a newly promoted team so far for Stevie G.

The Russia game will be a looooonnnng trip.

Sevco will need to get their mentality right.

Lose that one (elimination from Europe) after letting a league win 'slip' to a draw, then having to play Celtic away just a few days later could see Gerrard's experience come into question.

You're a right black belt in talking pish. 😂

That post was at half time and was a wee jibe at your Rangers obsession. 

If you read the thread you'll my full time post which basically says Motherwell deserved the draw and we were shite in the second half. 

Oh and Taverneir isn't a defender, but we all know that last one. 

13 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Maybe if you passed the church more than a football park you would be able to comment.  But maybe if I passed a pub more than i passed the church I would be a better person!!  Stand on pal.

FFS - get a grip will you. There's no need for any of that round here.

Edited by Barney Rubble

I Came on here to read about the weekends action but I can see it’s the usual hun children throwing their toys out of their prams, accusing others of hatred when it’s they themselves who are full of it.

honestly I’ve got a three year old nephew who behaves better than the likes of Renfrew and rolling.

Anyway, by all accounts we were lucky to get a draw yesterday but it’s sort of pleasing to see us get points on the board without playing at our best, easter road is no easy place to go. Hopefully we kick on from here. Still undefeated and on a par with the huns who are apparently back 😂

has McCann been sacked by Dundee yet? He seems to be hated by everyone 😂

Edited by vanderark14

41 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I Came on here to read about the weekends action but I can see it’s the usual hun children throwing their toys out of their prams, accusing others of hatred when it’s they themselves who are full of it.

honestly I’ve got a three year old nephew who behaves better than the likes of Renfrew and rolling.

Anyway, by all accounts we were lucky to get a draw yesterday but it’s sort of pleasing to see us get points on the board without playing at our best, easter road is no easy place to go. Hopefully we kick on from here. Still undefeated and on a par with the huns who are apparently back 😂

has McCann been sacked by Dundee yet? He seems to be hated by everyone 😂

Yeah not as if any Rangers fan accepted we were lucky or that Motherwell played well today. Fuck up ya slut

3 minutes ago, Debian said:

Yeah not as if any Rangers fan accepted we were lucky or that Motherwell played well today. Fuck up ya slut

You’re so stupid you’ve proved my point 😂😂😂😂😂😂👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Thanks 

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

What is your experience in it Scotty as a matter of interest?  I am guessing zilch 🍺

Not much, but a little more than zilch...

Captained my High School's senior team; played for my town; took a men's team to Hungary as a player/coach for some friendlies.

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Stand on pal.

Will do.

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You're a right black belt in talking pish. 😂That post was at half time and was a wee jibe at your Rangers obsession. 

Just asking.

At the time, both your and Debian's posts read 'posted 2 hours ago' (so couldn't be sure, hence the question).

Was actually trying to give you an out.

50 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Honestly have the huns on here been on the roids?

their tantrums have gone up to the highest levels. 

I actually thought they’d all taken it quite well.

I’d have been all over them if they hadn’t.

Have a look on social media of you want to see angry huns!

:lol:

On a side note, do the Rangers fans on here believe that the SFA, BBC, media in general, referees, Scottish government... all have an anti-rangers agenda?

Personally, I find it laughable, but  there’s a real paranoia amongst a large (or vocal?) section of the Rangers support.

Edited by sbcmfc
Their, there, they’re

2 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

On a side note, do the Rangers fans on here believe that the SFA, BBC, media in general, referees, Scottish government... all have an anti-rangers agenda?

Personally, I find it laughable, but  there’s a real paranoia amongst a large (or vocal?) section of the Rangers support.

It’s absolutely hilarious watching grown men act like that. I love football but the levels of paranoia shown by football fans is beyond comprehension, it’s not just huns, fans from all over act like this. I could understand school kids but these are adults. 

I could never imagine getting myself so worked up about my team in that way nowadays

4 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

We are taking it well because we got our of jail.  Gerrard messed up with his tactics and cost us the 3 points at the end. 

As for agendas, nope, don't believe it at all.  As for referees I believe they are utterly shite though at times. 

57 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

You’re so stupid you’ve proved my point 😂😂😂😂😂😂👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Thanks 

No it's not.  You're making shite up and it's really sad and pathetic.  I feel sorry for you, I genuinelly do.

7 minutes ago, Debian said:

As for agendas, nope, don't believe it at all.  As for referees I believe they are utterly shite though at times. 

No arguments there!

Just watching Sportscene and wasn’t a good weekend for them!

I think Rangers and Celtic get more than their share of decisions, not because there is a bias, but because they (referees) are weak, and it’s easier to give a decision against Motherwell, Killie or St mirren than Rangers or Celtic.

Edited by sbcmfc

6 minutes ago, Debian said:

No it's not.  You're making shite up and it's really sad and pathetic.  I feel sorry for you, I genuinelly do.

Making stuff up? You mean like saying clubs like rangers can’t do anything more to combat bigotry? 

Now that’s what I’d call sad and pathetic. 

11 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

No arguments there!

I think Rangers and Celtic get more than their share of decisions, not because there is a bias, but because they are weak, and it’s easier to give a decision against Motherwell, Killie or St mirren than Rangers or Celtic.

100% agreed.  Over the season the 'bigger' teams always get them in their favour. 

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

I think Rangers and Celtic get more than their share of decisions, not because there is a bias, but because they (referees) are weak, and it’s easier to give a decision against Motherwell, Killie or St mirren than Rangers or Celtic.

Yeah, think thats pretty much spot on.

2 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

No arguments there!

Agree with that. Big crowds make the referees bottle it and give dodgy decisions. They're not corrupt, just rubbish.