The Mighty Celtic... - Page 90 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Mighty Celtic...

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

👍

As other have said before. Why the need for this thread? People have brought it up before, theres a thread for season 19/20 so why bother with an thread like this.

A thread like this would always cause some sort of reaction, especially when it comes to scottish football.

Post in the thread about the season like everyone else.

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

As other have said before. Why the need for this thread? People have brought it up before, theres a thread for season 19/20 so why bother with an thread like this.

A thread like this would always cause some sort of reaction, especially when it comes to scottish football.

Post in the thread about the season like everyone else.

I understand your concern, but what I post is none of your business. If you dont like this thread, then dont read it, simple.. As for you telling me where to post, that is not up to you. I will post wherever, and whenever I like. Cheers...

I bought a new pair of breeks the day coz I got a hole in the pocket of my last pair of breeks. Ken? 

When I was out getting them I nicked into Gregg's and got a couple of sausage rolls and a yum-yum. They were braw but I tell ye, the crumbs got everywhere. I put the Gregg's bag into the bin before toodling off on my merry way with my new breeks still in their bag with the labels still attached. Guid eh?

35 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I understand your concern, but what I post is none of your business. If you dont like this thread, then dont read it, simple.. As for you telling me where to post, that is not up to you. I will post wherever, and whenever I like. Cheers...

Well done on missing the point of my post. It was an attempt to make things more inclusive but you confirmed what I first thought. Youre an arsehole and a hypocrite 

Edited by vanderark14

Whoops, I forgot to say. I had a buckshee sachet of broon sauce that I'd left over from a breakfast I had in Morrisons two weeks ago so I used this sachet on one of my sausage rolls but if I had two sachets I'd definitely have used the second one. 

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Well done on missing the point of my post. It was an attempt to make things more inclusive but you confirmed what I first thought. Youre an arsehole and a hypocrite 

Who in the name of fuck do you think you are anyway. I dont offend anyone, I simply have a thread about my club. You seem to be the  only one annoyed. So take yir fuckin insults and stick them right up yir arse ya muppet..

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Who in the name of fuck do you think you are anyway. I dont offend anyone, I simply have a thread about my club. You seem to be the  only one annoyed. So take yir fuckin insults and stick them right up yir arse ya muppet..

A bit OTT don't you think ? 

4 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

FFS. You and Dandydunn are going to be one fucking heck of an entertainment on the March night oot. Dandy’s going to punch your hole in big man. 😂

Edited by WCTA

9 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Toys well an truly thrown out the pram as always. I offered some friendly advice to include you and everyone else in footbal discussion but you take it the wrong way as always.